What's new

Indian Tourism: 1 Crore Foreign Tourists Visited Country in 2017; Earnings Cross $27 Billion

Very low number of tourists from Pakistan to India and vice versa...

Regional tourism makes the largest chunk in tourism in Europe, far east, between Canada and US...so on and so forth.

Many times more people will visit India if situation, political and business improves and so will the Indians visiting Pakistan also gets an increase.
I agree. In case of china 30mill tourist come from regional tourism same is the case with EU or North America or ASEAN. In South Asia its very low. It may improve in future for rest of South Asia,but for Ind-Pak ,i don't see a ray of hope any time sooner.We have a lot of potential but are unable to make use of it.

How come you missed Kerala and Goa ?

Well Mate, Can't cover whole of it at one go....next time.

I guess Rajasthan/Agra/Varanasi and Goa are the more known places here...so people (especially first timers like me) tend to book for these first.

Nothing against aamir khan, i like his movies too bhai. But you need to understand most Indians have a hidden admiration for China. :lol:
Don't call him bhai. Call him Cheta. Cheta means brother in Malayalam.
He's from Kerala and they speak a completely different language there.
@Mr.Nair
Correct?

'Bhai' Chinese speaking in Hindi, mmm good you start learning our language.He go their for his benefit mainly his promotion of movie bhai , if its love affair, then its up to you. :D
I can imagine Trump's granddaughter speaking chinese and reciting Tang poetry. But can't imagine Chinese learn hindi.
I can find hundreds of Confucius school in the world. But in China can't find a Hindi language school.

Well Mate, Can't cover whole of it at one go....next time.

I guess Rajasthan/Agra/Varanasi and Goa are the more known places here...so people (especially first timers like me) tend to book for these first.
December is the best time to visit Goa and Feb to June you can have a great time in Himachal and Uttarakhand. Every inch of the country is studded with historical heritage. :tup:

That was surprising but it is nice. Seems Bangladeshi's really like India.
India receives highest visitors from Bangladesh
According to Press Information Bureau of India, the percentage share of Foreign Tourist Arrivals (FTAs) in India during September 2017 among the top 15 source countries was highest from Bangladesh 29.65 percent, while 10.24 percent from the USA followed by UK (7.04 pc), Sri Lanka (3.98pc),
http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/120747

More cleanliness and tourist friendly attitude from locals will leapfrog us further in this sector

Back
Top Bottom