Indian Terrorists Given "Dignified" Burial In January: Indian Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumbai Attack was India`S own made drama against Pakistan.'By the way:
BOOK_terrorism_islam-muslim.jpg

Mumbai Attack was India`S own made drama against Pakistan.'By the way:
BOOK_terrorism_islam-muslim.jpg

That is what I call propaganda.

Tell me, why does only Pakistan believe so???
Why doesn't US, Russia, France, China, Germany, Canada, UK etc etc believe so????

Because its false. Pakistan was blamed, so in order to get rid of the blame it blamed India itself. Even a 5 year old can understand this game.

The bodies of nine Pakistani Islamic terrorists killed by Indian security forces during the November 2008 Mumbai terror attacks were "secretly" buried said:
Interior Minister of the Congress-ruled western Indian state--whose capital is Mumbai--told the Legislative Council Tuesday.

how dare does the news article call them PAKISTANI, doesnt the author know that pakistan is the most peaceful and safest country in the world, and that there has never been any terrorists attacks in pakistan or anywhere else in the world including 9/11, UK subway bombing and the latest russian train bombing which has any links to pakistanis either in pakistan or abroad.... all were caused by non-state actors... nationality unknown... though their parents might be still living in pakistan... ha

Pakistan state doesn't consider them linked to Pakistan. They are Indian terrorists until further investigation is held. Quite simple.

Pakistan state doesn't consider them linked to Pakistan. They are Indian terrorists until further investigation is held. Quite simple.

Is this the type of Democracy that prevails in Pakistan?

To 26/11 attack, , jamat ul dava and let both r banned terrorist orgnazations by pakistan and as well as the un. .jaki ur rehman lakhvi, a let commander is in court trial in pakistan coz of involvement in the mumbai attacks

Is this the type of Democracy that prevails in Pakistan?

India has been unable to cooperate with Pakistan on this issue, and that is the reason no one surely knows where these terrorists came from. Pakistan has so far did not admit that they are of a Pakistani nationality. If they were really from Pakistan it shouldn't have been so hard for India to prove to the Pakistani authorities that indeed they came from Pakistan.

To 26/11 attack, , jamat ul dava and let both r banned terrorist orgnazations by pakistan and as well as the un. .jaki ur rehman lakhvi, a let commander is in court trial in pakistan coz of involvement in the mumbai attacks

Pakistan at the time believed that there were some coordination between the Indian terrorists and these organizations, and that is why it took the steps it needed to.

btw kasab is still alive, these are the other terrorist, that were killed during the operation. So i don't kno y indians are posting videos of Kasab being a Pakistani national. It isn't proven the 9 killed were Pakistanis or indians.

Then isn't it better to put 26/11 instead of Indian terrorists...until further investigations are held:azn:

Pakistan at the time believed that there were some coordination between the Indian terrorists and these organizations, and that is why it took the steps it needed to.

Webmaster, you are insulting our intelligence. The title is an insult to all the Indians here. There terrorists were Pakistani, no reasonable person can deny this. You obviously don't need us to spell it out for you, you've read all the news reports, you've seen India and Pakistan's reaction to the attack. So why insist on such a disingenuous title?

The title is totally unacceptable, it you think they are not Pakistani’s then how can you say they are Indian. This thread must be closed now or the title must be changed. This title is very offensive to the death's of the innocent people who died in the 26/11 attack. The title and the intent behind it disgust me, very sad. I really felt today for the first time that I am on a Pakistani forum.

I can only shake my head at the ineptitude being displayed by our Webmaster. Even though the Pakistani government has admitted that "part of the conspiracy" was launched in Pakistan, that Kasab is a Pakistani national, that atleast two other gunmen were Pak nationals, some people continue to have their head buried in the sands.

You can change your thread title to score petty points over the INTERNET~~!!, doesnt make any difference. The world believes that they were all Pak nationals. End of discussion.

Even the Administrator of an Internet defence forum related to Pakistan over-rules the president.

God bless Pakistani Democracy ...

:lol: Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom