What's new

Indian Terrorists Given "Dignified" Burial In January: Indian Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know Webby you seem a bit different today, the neutrality that your known for seems to be missing. If we are to use the same logic that you are using then all terrorist activities in Pakistan are done by Pakistanis as India is not in the immediate "Geographical region" too.

When I was a kid, there used to be jokes around playing cricket in a certain part of the world was like playing against 13 players and not 11 becuase the umpires were also part of the home time.. :azn:

This thread did remind me of those days.. That was before the international umpires came into picture...

What your point? India is responsible for terrorist activities?

At the end of the day..its all about concrete proof.

Proof that has never come out of Indo-Pak collaboration on this issue.

If proof is all that is missing then the title of the thread must be changed to “terrorist given dignified burial”. If naming them Pakistani or Indian without proof is wrong, then why do so ?

This is how Pakistan dealt with the truth. Pakistan PM just dismissed the guy who admitted the truth.

Now wonder why people don't believe the truth. No one is allowed to speak the truth about Kasab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you calling RTT News an Indian News service??

RTTNews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RTTNews is an Internet-based business wire service and news aggregator based in Williamsville, New York. It focuses on rapid delivery of important global financial news, economic developments, market analysis, stock alerts, foreign exchange market happenings, and the like. It offers a news alert system for desktop computers. Users of RTTNews include banks and brokerages, financial exchanges, other news aggregators, and assorted websites.

Dude, do you really believe in everything that Mr so or so says so.

The so called INTERNET BASED business wire service is owned by MARIATHASAN, RAVI.

Go figure. :woot:

Title fixed. They are Indian terrorists until proven.

Thats a joke webby.. then how can they be claimed as indian until proven? well wotever it is this wont make any difference to the facts..

When I was a kid, there used to be jokes around playing cricket in a certain part of the world was like playing against 13 players and not 11 becuase the umpires were also part of the home time.. :azn:

This thread did remind me of those days.. That was before the international umpires came into picture...

yup the game cannot be won when the umpires are not neutral, simple as that, case rested, good night lol

jag,

Why dont you post some valid links other than those T.V. channels that were promoting war while playing the bollywood songs in the background. These sources are the ultimate jokes.

Dude, do you really believe in everything that Mr so or so says so.

The so called INTERNET BASED business wire service is owned by MARIATHASAN, RAVI.

Go figure. :woot:

Do the right thing and close the thread.

This is pointless debate that garners too much hate on both sides.

Thats a joke webby.. then how can they be claimed as indian until proven? well wotever it is this wont make any difference to the facts..

You are correct. I was correcting it, and took the U turn. ;)

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Surviving-gunmans-identity-established-as-Pakistani-ss

What say about this webbie????

I guess DAWN was not Indian Propaganda...

Mate, the preliminary investigation is all bullshit. The article was solely posted to defend the blunder DAWN news made while trying to get publicity.

In the end, there is absolutely no official acceptance of any linkage. Why dont you call your senator or whatever you have there...and ask why there isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom