What's new

Indian Terrorists Given "Dignified" Burial In January: Indian Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webbie

An international media calls them Pakistani terrorists and in return you start calling them Indian terrorists?? If you have to hit back in such a lame manner, why not at the media that called them Pakistani to begin with.. So what if thats a US based site..;)

well its seems we are being given a blind eye now, Forget it, I request all Indian members to not post on this thread, the truth is well known and only the ignorant can deny it.Jai Hind

Webbie

An international media calls them Pakistani terrorists and in return you start calling them Indian terrorists?? If you have to hit back in such a lame manner, why not at the media that called them Pakistani to begin with.. So what if thats a US based site..;)

I am very surprised by such a hit back from Webbi, I am truly surprised, I could not even believe what I was seeing . well there is first for everything right lol

And to JJ's credit, he simply replicated the article and the heading from a report in international (non Indian) media..

Are we entering the realm of censorship??

Unfortunately we are, very sad indeed, time changes everything I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the original title was offensive to the nation of Pakistan. There is no concrete proof that the terrorists who attacked India really "once upon a time" lived in Pakistan. Also did i miss something or are you guys assuming that Pakistani government has taken the responsibility? You kidding me?

And people here accuse Bharat Rakshak of bigotry and false claims! After this incident of clear partiality, I dont think there is a lot of difference between the two forums.

Whatever be the result of this thread. This incident as surely left a bad taste in the mouth and will continue to linger for a long time.

Last edited:
I think that the original title was offensive to the nation of Pakistan. There is no concrete proof that the terrorists who attacked India really "once upon a time" lived in Pakistan. Also did i miss something or are you guys assuming that Pakistani government has taken the responsibility? You kidding me?

So how was the conclusion reached that they are Indian terrorist ????????? Pakistan still does not have even a shred of evidence on Indian involvement in Baluchistan and even then we have 100's of threads that openly accuse India, quoting fabricated articles or immature YouTube videos. Has the Indian government taken any responsibility ????? I don’t want to get into arguments but the title changing was not in good sport at all. A simple thread closure would have done the trick.

But that title was from a non indian service quoted multiple times on this site.. Why are you holding India responsible for that.??

Waiting for a proof that Pakistan officially accepted that these terrorists belonged to them.

Or you guys dont wanna discuss this? :P

Waiting for a proof that Pakistan officially accepted that these terrorists belonged to them.

waiting for a proof where it says they were Indian terrorist or belonged to India ?

Please dont quote Zaid Hamid Amar singh video lol

is there are room to discuss this also ?

In that case do you want to change India and RAW to Pakistan and ISI in all those posts where there are blames put on India about TTP and the GoI has not accepted those blames..

There are a million posts here on unsubstatiated claims..You dont seem to be changing those...

And in this case, this was a media report replicated verbatim....

Well, they did die in India and one of them lives there these days. That is the closest geographical area that represents them. They were also responsible for terrorizing Indians. So isn't that appropriate?

But that title was from a non indian service quoted multiple times on this site.. Why are you holding India responsible for that.??

Neutral source? You kidding! That is an Indian source. No one in their right mind still takes interest in that intelligence failure anymore.

Well, they did die in India and one of them lives there these days. That is the closest geographical area that represents them. They were also responsible for terrorizing Indians. So isn't that appropriate?

Neutral source? You kidding! That is an Indian source. No one in their right mind still takes interest in that intelligence failure anymore.

I dont know Webby you seem a bit different today, the neutrality that your known for seems to be missing. If we are to use the same logic that you are using then all terrorist activities in Pakistan are done by Pakistanis as India is not in the immediate "Geographical region" too.

Are you calling RTT News an Indian News service??

RTTNews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RTTNews is an Internet-based business wire service and news aggregator based in Williamsville, New York. It focuses on rapid delivery of important global financial news, economic developments, market analysis, stock alerts, foreign exchange market happenings, and the like. It offers a news alert system for desktop computers. Users of RTTNews include banks and brokerages, financial exchanges, other news aggregators, and assorted websites.

I dont know Webby you seem a bit different today, the neutrality that your known for seems to be missing. If we are to use the same logic that you are using then all terrorist activities in Pakistan are done by Pakistanis as India is not in the immediate "Geographical region" too.

What your point? India is responsible for terrorist activities?

At the end of the day..its all about concrete proof.

Proof that has never come out of Indo-Pak collaboration on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom