What's new

Indian terrorism against Nepal

ok respected members
challenge yourself to contribute something meaningful within the limits of decency and bring this thread to a conclusion.
thread already on its way to the 9th page want to give yourself a chance not to quote trolls and make off topic posts?

india nepal relations are not like any other two nation relation in world....
in nepal indian currency is accepted along with nepalese currency,
indian citizens can travel to nepal with out any restriction and vice versa, even in some places you cannot figure out where the border is?
Along with Bhutanese, nepalese people are recruited by indian army, navy and airforce without any restriction. even their lower height is also been considered

also indian government also heirs the nationals of nepali and bhutani people along with Indians in public services, this status is granted to no other country

nepalese foreign exchange is also driven by 'Bombay stock exchange'

yesterday I met a man in my company named Atul, he told me he is from nepal, he speaks fine hindi. there was not a feeling that i am speaking to any foreign national,
many Indians especially in Uttar Pradesh thinks that nepal is another Indian state, as they can visit any time they want. being the citizen of nepal and being the citizen of India are just same things

many nepalies car owners come to india to re-fuel their tanks and vise versa as sometimes rates of fuel prices are different in both the countries

the only thing which discriminates india from nepal is that the political parties are different and they can not take part in each others election also the constitution is also different.

Indian police can visit nepal and nepali police can visit India in search of any criminal.

In all I can say relation between nepal and India is not based on government to government contacts but on people to people contacts.

the common Indian or nepali has nothing to do with the mutual relations of both the governments. their relatives live on both the countries

ok respected members
challenge yourself to contribute something meaningful within the limits of decency and bring this thread to a conclusion.
thread already on its way to the 9th page want to give yourself a chance not to quote trolls and make off topic posts?

aah come on irfan baloch!!! u r a moderator, isn't it??? If someone starts a topic with the heading- "Pakistan terrorism against Afghanistan"... how many "meaningful" posts will that attract???

so before asking members (from all nationalities) to post meaningful things, u should change the topic heading from the troll- " Indian terrorism against nepal" to something sensible!!!!! and u'll see a marked improvement!

for Peace to prevail in subcontinent india must be dissolved.Its the only country in south asia which is creating problem for all other countries in the neighbourhood.existence of india is not in the interest of countries who want peace and security in the neighbourhood.

for Peace to prevail in subcontinent india must be dissolved.Its the only country in south asia which is creating problem for all other countries in the neighbourhood.existence of india is not in the interest of countries who want peace and security in the neighbourhood.

and who will do that? concentrated water or a brave warrior with weapons like mouse and keyboard?
That`s an Internal quistion

so how do we dissolve India??? will HCL do??? no no, not the Indian company.... am talking about Hydrochloric acid!!!see now u understand? education REALLY does help!!!:taz:

any ideas... have ur great scientists invented tele-portation??? then we can teleport India to South america or somewhere.... so that we can expand our terrorist activities to Argentina ,Brazil (the babes, wow!!! sorry got off-track...) and others....

and if u mean breaking India into various smaller nations ala USSR... uh huh... don't try that.... u'll get into thicker sh!t with 10 countries (may be a few ruled by Hindu fanatics ) baying for ur blood!!! a secular (yeah yeah i know about muslims getting massacred on the road everyday), democratic (yeah we know that we suppress the minorities), peace-loving (ok ok, i agree that we were the ones who stole ur dog yesterday!!! lol !!!) India is in the best interest of Pakistan.... IN THE SAME WAY AS A SINGLE, STRONG, DEMOCRATIC PAKISTAN is the most favourable (whatever that word means in our context) thing for India!!!

hope I answer all ur queries... ok we can continue the flame-war!!!

It seems u are more concerned about my post count. Repeating it every now and then..

I could do more if i do a bilal, making flames around with aggressive posts and calling names.

My civility doesn't allow that.

Hit a nerve, didn't I? :lol:

Just some friendly advice, don't open your mouth sprouting about others when you're the worst out of them all.

India will never become a civilized country
You're right! India is still in the stone ages! Darn! :undecided:

naga+tribe

chinese propaganda and Maoist puppets of china are trying best to spread hate but they will fall flat.

Nepal-India have open border whole Nepal survive on India's money.

Naa.. why someone's constant reference of my statistics hit my own nerve..

You getting funnier day by day.

Besides your statistics, quoting your average Sparky one/two liner post seems to have done that as well.

Seems like you want to talk about others flame baiting & calling names, but when the tables are turned with your post counts & your 'average/standard' Sparky posts, you bring your civility into it :lol:

How many times have I made a reference to your statistics? I doubt more than 4-5 times on this forum in total.

It surely is less than your 'standard/average' Sparky posts.

Besides your statistics, quoting your average Sparky one/two liner post seems to have done that as well.

Seems like you want to talk about others flame baiting & calling names, but when the tables are turned with your post counts & your 'average/standard' Sparky posts, you bring your civility into it :lol:

How many times have I made a reference to your statistics? I doubt more than 4-5 times on this forum in total.

It surely is less than your 'standard/average' Sparky posts.

1. Thanks for evaluating the standards of my posts.
  2. I am happy with my standard/average posts.
  3. abracadabra ....<------------( just to make it a 3 liner)

Lolz...what a comment !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom