What's new

Indian tea tastes success in China

I can post you dozens of western sources that native Indian variety of Tea was found in Assam. Now, stop amusing us. :girl_wacko:

The BBC documentary says exactly what Sarah Rose wrote.
China was the first to use tea for consumption. Also, the first to cultivate tea.

All tea came from the plant Camellia Sinensis in China. Other sub-species came from Camellia Sinensis. Robert Fortune was the man who took tea from China to India. These are all well documented. It would take a fool to spin his the other way and argue otherwise.

It didn't say anything to prove otherwise that Camellia Sinensis is original species from China, LOL.

Are you aware you posted a page from linkedin? I'm not hiring.

Well this proves there is no point having a sane discussion with you. Have you even tried to open the pages I sent you. Here are few...if you really want to have a discussion. But if want to troll...be my guest. Unlike you.. people use linkedin and researchgate to discuss serious issues besides job hunting. The link I sent you was of tea cultivators and expert's discussion on the same issue you raised.

http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v78/n6/pdf/hdy199799a.pdf
http://download.springer.com/static/pdf/598/art%3A10.1007%2Fs00122-002-0999-9.pdf?auth66=1388858420_0d172cf620e7d389604ce3c6b014038a&ext=.pdf

Last edited:
I can post you dozens of western sources that native Indian variety of Tea was found in Assam. Now, stop amusing us. :girl_wacko:

No you can't. Every neutral source shows that Camellia Sinensis was found and first cultivated in China more than 2000 years ago. Assam cultivation of tea came from Robert Fortune took the seeds and cultivation method to India in 1840.

Well this proves there is no point have a sane discussion with you. Have you even tried to open the pages I sent you. Here are few...if you really want to have a discussion. But if want to troll...be my guest. Unlike you people use linkedin and researchgate to discuss serious issues. The link I sent you was of tea cultivators and expert's discussion on the same issue you raised.

http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v78/n6/pdf/hdy199799a.pdf
http://download.springer.com/static/pdf/598/art%3A10.1007%2Fs00122-002-0999-9.pdf?auth66=1388858420_0d172cf620e7d389604ce3c6b014038a&ext=.pdf

If I didn't open, how do I know you posted a page from LinkedIn website!!!!!!:rofl:
You are just randomly finding article you can find without reading it yourself, LOL.

All these article only talked about genetics and subspecies of Camellia, it didn't prove that anything about your so called Indian species. They are all subspecies of Camelia from China, thanks to Robert Fortune.

Last edited:
No you can't. Every neutral source shows that Camellia Sinensis was found and first cultivated in China more than 2000 years ago. Assam cultivation of tea came from Robert Fortune took the seeds and cultivation method to India in 1840.

Nobody is saying tea cultivation never originated in China. Here we are talking about native Indian tea variety found in Assam which was not imported from China. In 1598, a Dutch traveler, Jan Huyghen van Linschoten, noted in a book about his adventures that the Indians ate the leaves as a vegetable with garlic and oil and boiled the leaves to make a brew.

Whole world don't revolve around China. :sarcastic:

India became India in 1947 and China became China in 1947..two years before you came to existence.
When did Assam became Assam....go and learn it?? Answer that?? And if you want to compare the prehistory of China and India..again Bharat dates way before your country..just go through the usual wiki stuff...hope its not blocked in your country.

China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't know why do you even quote him..he wants to troll. you are bashing china assuming he is chinese in real life.
Having known number of Chinese in real life..i could tell you they don't give damm about south asia.

Last edited:
First, you need to watch the whole episode...second you need to read botany and learn the difference between genus and species and variety
Third you have to have some clue about international science journals and Plant science is an international journal.
Plant Science - Journal - Elsevier

Wanna debate with experts here is the link. But please read a little botany before you open your mouth in front of them. That is not PDF..
Genetic diversity of camellia sinensis. v. sinensis and v. assamica | LinkedIn

Don't quote him or try to convince him, it is his "Job" not to be convinced, he will go on forever with his nonsense unless you stop replying him. Just post your points and leave him alone.

If I didn't open, how do I know you posted a page from LinkedIn website!!!!!!:rofl:
You are just randomly finding article you can find without reading it yourself, LOL.

All these article only talked about genetics and subspecies of Camellia, it didn't prove that anything about your so called Indian species. They are all subspecies of Camelia from China, thanks to Robert Fortune.

So the high IQ Chinese genius claims that "because mighty CHina has been cultivating tea for centuries..hence there can be no sub-species of that plant growing anywhere else on planet earth". Great you have amused and enlightened us with enough BS. Now FO.

Nobody is saying tea cultivation never originated in China. Here we are talking about native Indian tea variety found in Assam which was not imported from China. In 1598, a Dutch traveler, Jan Huyghen van Linschoten, noted in a book about his adventures that the Indians ate the leaves as a vegetable with garlic and oil and boiled the leaves to make a brew.

Whole world don't revolve around China. :sarcastic:

So the high IQ Chinese genius claims that "because mighty CHina has been cultivating tea for centuries..hence there can be no sub-species of that plant growing anywhere else on planet earth". Great you have amused and enlightened us with enough BS. Now FO.

Anyone who follows the post knows both of you argued there's a different species of Camellia Sinenis in Assam(it's actually a sub species) but you could not provide anything credible source. One even posted a Linkedin page as a source, (LOL, I'm not hiring)

Now you guys turned around called me BS, other indians joined the bandwagon called me troll. And you even used vulgarity on me.

This is how Indians engaged in a discussion, shining India!

Last edited:
Anyone who follows the post knows both of you argued there's a different species of Camellia Sinenis in Assam(it's actually a sub species) but you could not provide anything credible source. One even posted a Linkedin page as a source, (LOL, I'm not hiring)

Now you guys turned around called me BS, other indians joined the bandwagon called me troll. And you even used vulgarity on me.

This is how Indians engaged in a discussion, shining India!

We are certainly not going to believe your fake historical version. You even reject the proofs from Chinese newspaper to make us believe your fake history. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We are certainly not going to believe your fake historical version. You even reject the proofs from Chinese newspaper to make us believe your fake history. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I backed up what I said, you couldn't!! So is faking?
Be thankful to China and Robert Fortune :coffee:

Last edited:

LOL. You are right. This Indian is so brainless.

Back
Top Bottom