What's new

Indian state bans beef, introduces jail time for possession

Now newspaper or TV channels should also report if Farmers beat their cattle due to aggressive behaviour. Stupidity have no limit.
Where I said that Hindu organization are doing this ?
I just said that this protest are backed by same people whose members do worst brutality with the animal.
Well , live in your fantasy land.

I agree with you. If all Hindus who owned cattle were as devoted to them, then who on earth are selling these animals to slaughter & why would such a ban be required?

Again this i a general statement. Show with verse that Idol worshiping of Hindus are an Insult to Islam and dont speak for Jews and Christians. Then I will comment. Because what you are claiming will confirm that Islam is not tolerant towards other religions. And then I will ask others here too. You have mentioned it is written in Quran that " For you , your religion and for me mine. ".So tell the truth whether according to Islam and your Holy books Idol worshiping of Hindus are a Insult or not .

And I insist on remaining general and talk with arguments, because I am not a religious scholar.

You call your country a secular country, so you can not simply enforce Hindu religious ideas on other minorities and take their source of food away from them (in this particular case).

If you call yourself Hindu Republic of India and start banning Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism whatever, I could have understood.

But you can not have it both ways i.e. call yourself secular and enforce Hindu religion onto others.

Idolatory is forbidden in Christianity.
That means Christians can not worship Idols. That is not the question I asked. I am saying that if Hindus worshiping Idol is offensive to Christians on the basis of Bible or not. Let him reply. Then we can say whose religion is tolerant or not.

Now newspaper or TV channels should also report if Farmers beat their cattle due to aggressive behaviour. Stupidity have no limit.
Where I said that Hindu organization are doing this ?
I just said that this protest are backed by same people whose members do worst brutality with the animal.
Well , live in your fantasy land.

Asshole, you said active members of RSS, BJP, and a bunch of other organizations are doing it. Organizations are made up of human members. The actions of its members always reflects on the organization. So by posting Yogi Adityanath's poster were you not trying to imply that he is the leader leading in such cruel actions?

No wonder people spit on the faces of likes of you nowadays.

Christians are allowed to preach their religion but please note that Christian assertions on their God being the only true one are equally offensive to all other religions.

Wrong.

Even though I am not a religious scholar, still the Abrahamic religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism are very common in ideology with few differences here and there.

May be some religious expert shed more light on that.

You call your country a secular country, so you can not simply enforce Hindu religious ideas on other minorities and take their source of food away from them (in this particular case).

Not really. India bans the slaughter of tigers, elephants etc, even in captivity. Each of those bans may infringe on the right of someone who wants to eat that particular meat. Nor is it only restricted to game animals, many domestic animals can't be slaughtered & eaten. The cow is just one more. There is no automatic right to eat any animal nor is it religiously necessary for Muslims to do so.

I agree with you. If all Hindus who owned cattle were as devoted to them, then who on earth are selling these animals to slaughter & why would such a ban be required?
And in our country most of the Cows are held by our Cow loving devoting Hindus.
I have still didn't forget that my Grandfather never selled or leave our ox/bull & old cows & we have to expend nearly 15000 INR for to treatment of two calf which later they both died.
Nobody ate food on that day. If people like those preach us then I can understand but here people are saying that first ban slaughter & then rehabilitate them (Does not utter a single word about their financial contribution.

And I insist on remaining general and talk with arguments, because I am not a religious scholar.

If you call yourself Hindu Republic of India and start banning Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism whatever, I could have understood.

But you can not have it both ways i.e. call yourself secular and enforce Hindu religion onto others.
So you dont have an answer. you are just giving statements. That means worshiping Idols by Hindus is not Offensive to Islam.
Now to the second point, eating beef is not mandatory in Islam. That means it does not matter whether Muslims eat beef or not, they will remain Muslims. On the other hand Cow is a sacred animal to Hindus in Hinduism. Its slaughter is offensive to Hindus. Secularism says no offense to any religion. So cow slaughter ban is Justified in secularism. Cow slaughter to Hindus is equal to drawing derogatory cartoons of your Prophet to Muslims. So banning cow slaughter is perfectly secular as banning drawing of derogatory cartoons of your Prophet.

Wrong.

Even though I am not a religious scholar, still the Abrahamic religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism are very common in ideology with few differences here and there.

May be some religious expert shed more light on that.

You mean that your religion & your God being considered false is not offensive? It certainly would offend Hindus as also atheistic religions like Buddhism & Jainism.

Asshole, you said active members of RSS, BJP, and a bunch of other organizations are doing it. Organizations are made up of human members. The actions of its members always reflects on the organization. So by posting Yogi Adityanath's poster were you not trying to imply that he is the leader leading in such cruel actions?

No wonder people spit on the faces of likes of you nowadays.
Hey Idiot , Would someone active member of any party kill anyone then you would call Party does it.
I am just saying that these same people go in the protest against brutality on Cows .
Keep your head check if you are not able to comprehend a simple sentence.

Back
Top Bottom