What's new

Indian state bans beef, introduces jail time for possession

They are being slaughtered for more than 68 years. So let it be another 2-3 years.
Yes , if you want to save them from the horrible death due to eating & drinking of plastic & contained water.

Nope. The point is that it causes offense. If you insist that others should not be allowed to cause offense to your sensibilities than the reverse too stands. One cannot be allowed to decide what can & cannot cause offense to others after applying a different standard of that principle when it came to oneself

In that case, worshipping idols is offensive to a Christian. As a Christian, I urge you to stop worshipping idols and turn to a living God..

Now, do you feel when others trying to cram their religious views down your throat?

FL is not in India. Its your country. You can slaughter. Its insulting. And dont worry, Unlike muslims, we willnot do Charli Hebdo or Cartoon attack in US.

Not hypothetically. Just tell me directly whether worshiping idols by Hindus is insult to Islam or not. Then I will answer your question. Not hypothetically, just pure truth.

There are Muslims, Christians and Jews I have met who think worshiping idols is insult to their respective religions.

I personally give a tiny rat's ar$e who worships what. If someone gets "spiritual pleasure" by worshiping monkeys, rats, cockroaches or whatever, who am I to judge them?

I am just saying that you should not enforce this on other minorities and still wish to be called a secular state.

As another poster point out, worshipping idols is offensive to Christianity. Do if we choose to Ban idol worshipping and close down Hindu temples in the U.S., would you be offended?
That poster is a muslim. He can not speak for Christians. And no, worshiping Idol is not offensive in christianity.

In that case, worshipping idols is offensive to a Christian. As a Christian, I urge you to stop worshipping idols and turn to a living God..

Now, do you feel when others trying to cram their religious views down your throat?
That means you are saying that Christianity is intolerant religion ? Are you saying that ?

Oh right, media of course will not report animal cruelty done by Hindu organizations because they are so much enamoured of Hindu organizations. The shame of people like you lying blatantly.
Lol, Would you make news if someone from remote village of Gorakhpur pour petrol in anus of animals .
I am not saying that it done by Hindu Organization but the men who do are the member of that organization.
But I agree with you
Cows (old & ox, bull) live luxurious life, drink milk shake, eat palak paneer & drive Tata Safari. Enough said.

As another poster point out, worshipping idols is offensive to Christianity. Do if we choose to Ban idol worshipping and close down Hindu temples in the U.S., would you be offended?

It is banned in many Muslim countries and most Hindus don't bother themselves about it. If the U.S. chose to ban anything, then it should only be answerable to Americans alone.

Btw, you are overextending here. It is not mandatory in any religion to eat beef, so no religious sentiments of others are affected. The counter to your point would be if India were to ban all religions which state that they are the only right religion or their God being the only one, which actually could be seen as offending other religions.

Btw, I'm not offended by any remarks or statements against any religion (you should see my posts about religion). My point is not in support of a beef ban which I have objected to on economic reasons grounds but to what I see as the hypocritical arguments on the non-secular nature of such a ban .

That poster is a muslim. He can not speak for Christians. And no, worshiping Idol is not offensive in christianity.

That means you are saying that Christianity is intolerant religion ? Are you saying that ?

We are tolerant, but we also believe that everyone must come to Christ. And we should not worship idols.

Catholics has the statues as decoration. Catholic don't worship the statues. If they do, they are practicing their religion incorrectly.

There are Muslims, Christians and Jews I have met who think worshiping idols is insult to their respective religions.

I personally give a tiny rat's ar$e who worships what. If someone gets "spiritual pleasure" by worshiping monkeys, rats, cockroaches or whatever, who am I to judge them?

I am just saying that you should not enforce this on other minorities and still wish to be called a secular state.
Again this i a general statement. Show with verse that Idol worshiping of Hindus are an Insult to Islam and dont speak for Jews and Christians. Then I will comment. Because what you are claiming will confirm that Islam is not tolerant towards other religions. And then I will ask others here too. You have mentioned it is written in Quran that " For you , your religion and for me mine. ".So tell the truth whether according to Islam and your Holy books Idol worshiping of Hindus are a Insult or not .

Christians are allowed to preach their religion but please note that Christian assertions on their God being the only true one are equally offensive to all other religions.

We are tolerant, but we also believe that everyone must come to Christ. And we should not worship idols.

Catholics has the statues as decoration. Catholic don't worship the statues. If they do, they are practicing their religion incorrectly.
Here "we" means Christians. You should go to Christ. Just show me a verse in Bible that says Idol worshipping by Hindus is an Insult to Christianity.

You don't have any idea about Christianity. You are taking like a Muslim. Some sects of Christianity doesn't believe Jesus as god but son of god, but there are many sects such as orthodox Christianity that teaches Jesus as true god. Images have never been forbidden in Christianity. You will find scores of images of Christ and Mary in almost all Church across the world including Vatican.

Lol, Would you make news if someone from remote village of Gorakhpur pour petrol in anus of animals .
I am not saying that it done by Hindu Organization but the men who do are the member of that organization.
But I agree with you
Cows (old & ox, bull) live luxurious life, drink milk shake, eat palak paneer & drive Tata Safari. Enough said.

Animal cruelty by members belonging to militant Hindu organizations would have made national headlines if only it was true and not stuff pulled out of your nether regions.

Cows are not meant to drink milk shake and eat palak paneer and drive Tata Safari in the normal world. Maybe in the world of lying scums like you.

You did not answer my question. Tell me whether according to Bible worshiping idols by Hindus is an Insult to Christianity or not with verse. Then I will reply.

Animal cruelty by members belonging to militant Hindu organizations would have made national headlines if only it was true and not stuff pulled out of your nether regions.

Cows are not meant to drink milk shake and eat palak paneer and drive Tata Safari in the normal world. Maybe in the world of lying scums like you.
Now newspaper or TV channels should also report if Farmers beat their cattle due to aggressive behaviour. Stupidity have no limit.
Where I said that Hindu organization are doing this ?
I just said that this protest are backed by same people whose members do worst brutality with the animal.
Well , live in your fantasy land.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom