What's new

Indian SSBN Arihant completes successful Strategic Deterrent Patrol

Even if my government made the chutiya out of me, as we stand, I got full spectrum deterrence ready from land, air and sea. Now would you except that your rathole of country and its hindu terrorist regime make a monkey out of you and your cuntry is vulnerable and lack sea based deterrence?

BTW, do you have any videos of America and Russia showing the footage of the point when the warhead separates from their missile into several independent vehicles? Show us please!
good, Pakistan will get it first sub in 2021 and than 1 sub every year till 2028..
definitively blastic missiles are better than cruise missiles but in short range conflict it doesn't really matter..

whether the current 5 agosta subs have this abliity or will get it after trukish update this year, is not known

"Showing off" you said, you little piece of shite!! What the fk those pontoon based test were for , shown over zealously all over the media??? Indian Navy will test the missile from sub without the manufacturer testing it own product? HAHA. Fking Indian logic. Piss off rat. There are more logical Indians who understand the latest bullshit from your hindu terrorist regime. Indian "sea based deterrence" MY ARSE!!! This is nothing more then another sir ge kal strike bollywood drama. its all fking hidden, just like those hanuman Indian army soldiers. LOL

Retard, we have tested both . And have-both the Navy & DRDO have confirmed this.

K15 test http://www.newindianexpress.com/spe...lised-india-in-select-triad-club-1859992.html

K4 test https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/npc/2016/april/din-09Apr2016.pdf

A country with practically zero industry can have a SLCM but an established space power can't fire a SLSM from submarine even after demonstrating underwater launches as back as 2008 ?

What a joke...

Produce the video or accept that ababeel in not a MIRV missile.

What MIRV ? Someone did post the NOTAM for the test...and restricted area didn't look like any MIRV test...

Of course it is ''MIRV capable''...nothing of that sort have been tested. :lol:

Last edited:
no insults please
it kills the subject matter and degrades the threads.

I don't insult anyone unless being insulted first.

Mod edited: you are being told clearly and politely to stop name calling

Retard, we have tested both . And have-both the Navy & DRDO have confirmed this.

K15 test http://www.newindianexpress.com/spe...lised-india-in-select-triad-club-1859992.html

K4 test https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/npc/2016/april/din-09Apr2016.pdf

A country with practically zero industry can have a SLCM but an established space power can't fire a SLSM from submarine even after demonstrating underwater launches as back as 2008 ?

What a joke...

What MIRV ? Someone did post the NOTAM for the test...and restricted area didn't look like any MIRV test...

Of course it is ''MIRV capable''...nothing of that sort have been tested. :lol:

Fktard, your establishment claimed that they did the Sir Je Kal strike as well. How did that claim went? LOL. Bloody laughing stock of the world!

NO verbal confirmation would do with the track record of Indian establishment and habit of arm f@rt. Either put up or shut up!

You have no bloody clue about Pakistan industrial base. By the same logic, you rats cant even build toilets, what does it say about your country? Your space programme was heavily dependent on Russia and now got full support from NASA. Pakistani establishment is fully aware of this America-India nexus.

Last edited by a moderator:
So two test of 400 km cruise missile which cant even carry are strategic warhead..and you claim to have full spectrum deterrence. You are one porky mouth idiot, who needs to be returned to his pigsty.

Where as K series of missiles have had dozen of under water launches including atleast 3 submarine launched tests.

The range and payload of the your cruise missile will be the problem, wont give you an assured second strike capability against all targets.

LOL, so from your claimed SINGLE test now you are moved to two. Whatever we have revealed to the world, put nothing to doubt , from launch (underwater) , no pontoons in million miles, the mid flight, to hitting the target bulls eye! Fking rat-indian, its you who needs to be put back in your slum , and within your slums, further down to your rat holes. So no video, no cheese for ya! :D . World do not take Indian verbal diarrhea seriously after the Sir je Kal non sense.

I got news for you, we have mastered warhead miniaturization, which you rats don't even have clue about on how to achieve or simply incompetent, or perhaps lack know how. Our CMs are part of our "strategic strike force" along with varity of other Ballastic missiles options. Spoiled for choices one should say!

Fktard, your establishment claimed that they did the Sir Je Kal strike as well. How did that claim went? LOL. Bloody laughing stock of the world!

NO verbal confirmation would do with the track record of Indian establishment and habit of arm f@rt. Either put up or shut up!

A country which goes around the world with a begging bowl & faces threat of being blacklisted by FATF will decide who is the laughing stock of the world... ??Hilarious indeed...

Our Technological& industrial base is the reason why we are one of the of the members of International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor project.

Would a Pakistani be allowed in a 10 mile radius of ITER site ? You'll know who is the laughing stock then.

DRDO & IN have confirmed that it is tested & operationalized, so it is tested & operationalized. Case closed...

Brain-farts of someone from a country which can't produce crude steel notwithstanding...

we have mastered warhead miniaturization, which you rats don't even have clue about on how to achieve or simply incompetent, or perhaps lack know how.

Tactical nuclear warheads are miniaturized ? :rofl: India doesn't have miniaturized warheads ? :rofl:

You have no bloody clue about Pakistan industrial base.

I know quite well, which is exactly why I call bullshit on your claims..

Economic complexity rankings is a good starting point for idiots...

Your space programme was heavily dependent on Russia and now got full support from NASA. Pakistani establishment is fully aware of this America-India nexus.

Butt-hurt rants from an Idiot...we are among the world leaders in space exploration through our own r&d and industrial development...

No sensible country would transfer any critical technology to a potential competitor.

Also read up on how India was denied technology/equipment such as multi axis machining centres because of dual use nature of such.

And BTW...

Dr9-tBhU0AAEiqe.jpeg

But but but India cannot develop an SLBM... :rofl:

Last edited:
A country which goes around the world with a begging bowl & faces threat of being blacklisted by FATF will decide who is the laughing stock of the world... hilarious indeed...

Our Technological& industrial base is why we are one of the of the members of International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor project.

Would a Pakistani be allowed in a 10 mile radius of ITER site ? You'll know who is the laughing stock tgen.

DRDO & IN have confirmed that it is tested & operationalized, so it is tested & operationalized. Case closed...

Brain-farts of someone from a country which can't produce crude steel notwithstanding...

I know quite well, which is exactly why I call bullshit on your claims..

Economic complexity rankings is a good starting point for idiots...

Butt-hurt rants from an Idiot...we are among the world leaders in space exploration through our own r&d and industrial development...

View attachment 519663

But but but India cannot develop an SLBM... :rofl:

Tactical nuclear warheads are miniaturized ? :rofl: India doesn't have miniaturized warheads ? :rofl:
SUPARCO>ISRO.

Suparco is not in any league. I believe even uae has better running space program (run by foreigners, but they have their flag on it).
You will be surprised but Algeria also has a good space program and the country has launched number of satellites since 2002. Their 2nd and 3rd satellites were launched by India onboard PSLV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom