What's new

Indian spy worse back home than in Pakistan jail

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Srinagar: Sent on a mission to Pakistan 37 years ago, there has been little by way by appreciation for Indian spy Vinod Sahani. So much so that he feels that his own country has treated him worse than a state which tortured and kept him in jail for 11 years.

Sahani ended up being arrested and spent 11 years in Pakistani jails. There, he was severely tortured and even subjected to electric shocks.

"In Pakistan, we faced worst tortures but our eyes never got moist, but today when we go home and see our kids starving, we can't stop crying. Is there anyone who will listen to our cries? Where should we shout? We too have the right to live," Sahani said.

Sixty-one-year-old Sahani sat on a hunger strike to protest the Jammu and Kashmir government's move to dismantle his fast food cart, which was the only source of living for his family of four.

Jammu Municipality Commissioner Kiran Wattal said, "I don't know why he is sitting on a dharna. He has no documents to support his claim. Some officers had told him verbally to start business from there. That does not work. Why should I convince him to stop protest?"

Now, a helpless Sahani is urging Prime Minister Narendra Modi to intervene. "Our youth has been snatched by Pakistan and old age made miserable by India. I now request Narendra Modi to dispatch an officer to Jammu and see whether there are 'achche din' (good days) or 'burey din' (bad days)," Sahani said.

Sahani has never felt as bitter as he is feeling today. Like a true selfless soldier who puts the country first, he does not need cash or recognition, but he wants to be treated with humility and with a fair share of honour.

Indian spy says treated worse back home than in Pakistan jail - IBNLive

Oh come on guys. This guy literally sacrificed his life for his country to spy on his countries enemy. This is not the reward you give them. All of us should treat our military forces be it of any department with the respect they deserve. Hopefully they will take care of him.

Feeling sad for the poor guy, this is how you acknowledge their services, regardless of the fact he was snooping on my country but still he was doing the job for you guys.

Srinagar: Sent on a mission to Pakistan 37 years ago, there has been little by way by appreciation for Indian spy Vinod Sahani. So much so that he feels that his own country has treated him worse than a state which tortured and kept him in jail for 11 years.

Sahani ended up being arrested and spent 11 years in Pakistani jails. There, he was severely tortured and even subjected to electric shocks.

"In Pakistan, we faced worst tortures but our eyes never got moist, but today when we go home and see our kids starving, we can't stop crying. Is there anyone who will listen to our cries? Where should we shout? We too have the right to live," Sahani said.

Sixty-one-year-old Sahani sat on a hunger strike to protest the Jammu and Kashmir government's move to dismantle his fast food cart, which was the only source of living for his family of four.

Jammu Municipality Commissioner Kiran Wattal said, "I don't know why he is sitting on a dharna. He has no documents to support his claim. Some officers had told him verbally to start business from there. That does not work. Why should I convince him to stop protest?"

Now, a helpless Sahani is urging Prime Minister Narendra Modi to intervene. "Our youth has been snatched by Pakistan and old age made miserable by India. I now request Narendra Modi to dispatch an officer to Jammu and see whether there are 'achche din' (good days) or 'burey din' (bad days)," Sahani said.

Sahani has never felt as bitter as he is feeling today. Like a true selfless soldier who puts the country first, he does not need cash or recognition, but he wants to be treated with humility and with a fair share of honour.

Indian spy says treated worse back home than in Pakistan jail - IBNLive

Every spy has a shell life,he might have turned rogue or he might not have been a spy at all. He has nothing to prove his claims.This should prove it ....
If he was indeed a spy then he knew that his job came with its own risks, nobody had forced him into spying, that was his own career choice.

But I think his plight is so much better than those officers from across the border who got killed during the kargil war, but their country never claimed their body,they were not declared martyrs. Heart wrenching!!!

In my view, this is shameful (despite the fact that Windjammer has opened this thread as a part of his normal trolling). India's apathy towards its Armed forces' sacrifices is really astounding. Am hoping the rise of nationalist party into power will change some of it. Last week I was reading about how the widow of a martyr is still struggling to get her compensation package

Every spy has a shell life,he might have turned rogue or he might not have been a spy at all. He has nothing to prove his claims.This should prove it ....

If he was indeed a spy then he knew that his job came with its own risks, nobody had forced him into spying, that was his own career choice.

But I think his plight is so much better than those officers from across the border who got killed during the kargil war, but their country never claimed their body,they were not declared martyrs. Heart wrenching!!!
I don't believe that the network would give him so much coverage if he wasn't a genuine case, there's something called rehabilitation of such personal, as for the rest of your digressing banter one is also reminded of certain martyrs being transported in dump trucks but that's another story, i'll leave you to rejoice at mine is better than yours.

In my view, this is shameful (despite the fact that Windjammer has opened this thread as a part of his normal trolling). India's apathy towards its Armed forces' sacrifices is really astounding. Am hoping the rise of nationalist party into power will change some of it. Last week I was reading about how the widow of a martyr is still struggling to get her compensation package
Why the sting in the tail ??? if you look at the video in the link, one certainly feels sorry for the old man left on his own to fend for himself.

I don't believe that the network would give him so much coverage if he wasn't a genuine case, there's something called rehabilitation of such personal
Heard of TRPs??
And why do you forget that this guy has no documents to prove that he worked for the Indian government?

Windjammer said:
as for the rest of your digressing banter one is also reminded of certain martyrs being transported in dump trucks but that's another story, i'll leave you to rejoice at mine is better than yours.
So be it!!
What about the wana operation??
When the soldiers of your side who had sacrificed their life were declared "NOT martyrs" by a religious ruling???

Heard of TRPs??
And why do you forget that this guy has no documents to prove that he worked for the Indian government?
Read again, i believe they are talking about documents regarding starting his business or something.

So be it!!
What about the wana operation??
When the soldiers of your side who had sacrificed their life were declared "NOT martyrs" by a religious ruling???
What about it, some idiot make their own rulings and versions.....nothing to do with the official policy....in the same context as some of you eat Beef while others see it as a crime.

Read again, i believe they are talking about documents regarding starting his business or something.
possible!

Well if he has any proof that he worked for Indian government then let him produce it before the media to whom he had complained about his situation. And let the truth come out in the open...Why this reticence??

Windjammer said:
What about it, some idiot make their own rulings and versions.....nothing to do with the official policy....
well they were not declared martyrs finally ...and that matters.

Windjammer said:
in the same context as some of you eat Beef while others see it as a crime
Tell me about it....
Btw I am vegetarian and I dont think eating beef is a crime.So your point goes down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom