What's new

Indian Sportsman arrested for human smuggling.

lol brother the tittle was bharti caught for human smuggling so we were just playing with last hope dont get emotional

I think its been discussed to death that in Urdu The Bhartiya is called Bharti

..and i guess it has been discussed to death,..that u call us indians... but u dont listen to us....and so we will not listen to u guys..

well we dont speak urdu nor any international community call us by the name bharti call us bhartiya we would be more than happy

LOL the poor thread starter had to change the title of the thread. EVIL BHARATIS :woot:

btw, Arabs call you guys Bakistani (Saw it from a post of Asim). You ok with us using that instead of Pakistani going forward ;)

in Urdu which has roots in India we say "Hindi hai hum vatan hai hindosta hamara"..
i dont mind you guys calling us bharti or whaterver...cause i dont care about anyone here except my Indian brothers :)

Smuggling.........???????
I mean where he was hiding a full grown human????

Or the title is wrong???

I didn't know you are an ARAB

But I like them. And i like picking up interesting things from other cultures. And thats not the point. Bakistani is an accepted term for Pakistani citizens and is not considered racial or derogatory.. So do you have a problem if we use it? Honest question..

But I like them. And i like picking up interesting things from other cultures. And thats not the point. Bakistani is an accepted term for Pakistani citizens and is not considered racial or derogatory.. So do you have a problem if we use it? Honest question..

There is no "P" sound in the Arabic Alphabet - Urdu uses the Persian Alphabet - same as Shahmukhi written Punjabi.

There is no "P" sound in the Arabic Alphabet - Urdu uses the Persian Alphabet - same as Shahmukhi written Punjabi.

Nice bit of information. Didnt know that.. Thanks.. so they replace all Ps with a B ??

That gotta be interesting .. :)

Well congratulations to spark for major flame pwnage. Very satyagrahi i must say. :rofl:

Huh.. what??? mee???? when???? *shell shocked*

@ topic - Jacob Martin .... 7 years.... why the hell wasnt heard before..???

Back
Top Bottom