What's new

Indian Sportsman arrested for human smuggling.

Seriously man. I mean look at the friggin title. Human 'SMUGGLING '

Looks like this dude doesn't even know what trafficking means XD

arey yar after all its about us the evil hindus and more so oner bharti is owned by evil hindus

Does Bharti charge per Kg for Human transmission over International bandwidth or fixed monthly charges??

I didn't want to write this but you guys are so amazing.....

When an Indian open thread of Pakistan army officer rape case no one jumps in for sarcasm "evil pakistani" and stuff.... But when someone post article about india you Bhartis take it as troll without any reason.... I didn't know all indians are angels and can never do any harm.

And then we think why quality of this forum is decreasing.

FAKING NEWS: Sunil Mittal is planning to sue LAST HOPE:rofl: for demation.

Suddenly...the thread name has changed...!!!

Evil Bhartis :devil:

I am so tired of these Bhartis :-)rofl:), bloody ppl always doing ant- social activities.

1 bharti = 1.2bn bharati non sence

Evil Bhartis will pay for this one day :angry:

Oh my god !!! Iam using Bharti Airtel..now since bharti is arrested..will they arrest me too???:lol::flame:

Bharti at it again!! bad Bharti...:police:

I guess he just expressed his self!!

Read my post.....

Well congratulations to spark for major flame pwnage. Very satyagrahi i must say. :rofl:

@naushad

Well I think you missed the party.

We are Bhartiya not BHARTI.

When an Indian open thread of Pakistan army officer rape case no one jumps in for sarcasm "evil pakistani" and stuff.... But when someone post article about india you Bhartis take it as troll without any reason.... I didn't know all indians are angels and can never do any harm.

There was a reason for it bro.

lol brother the tittle was bharti caught for human smuggling so we were just playing with last hope dont get emotional

Former cricketer Jacob Martin was arrested in connection with a human trafficking case from northeast Delhi on Tuesday night, police said. He had been evading arrest for the past seven years.

Martin (39), who played 10 ODIs for India between 1999 and 2000, was apprehended from Babarpur area of Shahadra last night, said R A Sanjeev, Deputy Commissioner of Police (IGI Airport).

Martin, who was arrested when he came to visit his lawyer, was wanted for allegedly taking non-cricketers to Britain on the pretext of playing club cricket in 2003 after taking money from them.

The Delhi Police had announced a reward of Rs 25,000 on Martins arrest.

The HC had earlier rejected Martins anticipatory bail plea, saying no relief could be granted to him as he was running away from the law and asked him to surrender.

The case came to light after one Nimesh Kumar was found travelling on a fake passport. On questioning, Kumar said an agent named Rajender Bhiku Bhai Patel arranged for his journey with the help of Martin, Janak Lal Bhogi and Raj Pancholi for Rs 7 lakh.

Ex-cricketer Martin arrested in human trafficking case

Its everywhere on news. Sick acts.
Good that he is caught. He can now concrete his mathematics by counting
the bars.

Hilarious thread !!!!

Just shows every one!! when indians come together to screw something..they do it magnificently!!

Back
Top Bottom