What's new

Indian sponsered RAW terrorists Attack: 4 personnel martyred in attack in Loralai

Where is it written 4 ISI personnels? The martyred are FC soldiers.

FC have also arrested 4 rented terrorists on IBO.

This pisses me of, our boys lives are very important. Pakistan must deal with these rented bastards with force & armed drones should be used to monitor the border & monitor the probable locations of rented bastards.

From the dress on the corpse the attackers look like Afghan terrorists, as they show on the news. Sorry to hear such a bad news on the first day of the year. My condolences.

Are these Talibans getting bolder after announcement of US withdrawal?

RIP

Attachments

• 915F7DF5-4B99-4B12-971F-DF174294BE75.png
    915F7DF5-4B99-4B12-971F-DF174294BE75.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 35
Discipline is desired in paramilitary outfits also. Discipline is brought from the command level and trickles down to troops. Soft target shouldn't mean a low alert level. 4 on 4 is disappointing, 0 on 4 is acceptable.
As said earlier examples of such assaults can be given about US, UK and Russian forces .

Indian sponsered RAW terrorists Attack: 4 personnel martyred in attack in Loralai

Wo kamina NS to shukar hai dafa ho gya. Now IK should raise this Indian sponsored act of terrorism in all over the world.

Helmets ?

Seems to be from Artillery. Holding a rank of Sub-Major, he couldnt be the guard commander, I wonder if he was deputed there or caught in cross fire

Yeah no helmets, even they're regular army troops not Paramilitary. I wonder why is such praxticp even tolerared by the Platoon Commanders or Company Commanders. I've heen criticized for saying that our troops do not prefer safety and show lenience in gearing up dven when they're provided. It also depends the person leading them. Most of the times there are gremade shells wjich penetrate the skull due to no helmet on.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

Ooh yes two got killed there too .

Sent from my SM-J600G using Defence.pk mobile app
Yes but your forces ain't got much success in stopping us . We still carry it such attacks . And everyone praises their own child so if you wanna get into this argument then I am so ready. You have examples , I have too . It ain't gonna stop . So why the f don't you mind your business and talk what's straight. ?? .why you got such a pain up your arse for Pakistan ?? .

Sent from my QMobile S1 PRO using Defence.pk mobile app

RIP soldiers

BTW I used to think that RAW is a defunct organisations before joining pdf.

Back
Top Bottom