What's new

Indian Special Forces

This THREAD is more of a RECRUITMENT POSTER then it is an actual statement of the capabilities of the Indian Special Forces. Indian Special Forces lack operational experience. Looking good for a spec op soldier is entirely secondary or as projected in the hollywood or bollywood flicks.

One can already see a lack of commonality of weapon systems with one type using AK-47 and others using FN2000, P90 and Tavor brands. Just a note from experience, P90 is not a prefered weapon to have for the force protection of VVIP's as the bullet of 5.7mm penetrates all known bullet proof jackets (including the ones being worn discretely by the VVIP's) and has a very high burst rate at close quarters. (alternative of the MP5A2 is much more manageable in a VVIP protection squad) FN weapons in general are not too user friendly as our PAF SSG have been using them for the last 8 years and they are not very happy with the FN2000 and its complicated operation. P90 however is a very sexy special forces weapon, our PAF SSG has it as do I. Very lethal for CQB encounters. The only drawback? 5.7mm bullet made only by FN Herstal of Belgium

This THREAD is more of a RECRUITMENT POSTER then it is an actual statement of the capabilities of the Indian Special Forces. Indian Special Forces lack operational experience. Looking good for a spec op soldier is entirely secondary or as projected in the hollywood or bollywood flicks.

Nonsense,indian speacial forces have many years of operational experience on them through their fighting in anti insurgency battles in Kahmir and also north east to a smaller extent.

Army frequently calls upon its para and Ghatak units to quash militants that cross over into indian kashmir and they are also deployed in Siachin and even Navy Marcos units are deployed Dal lake in Kashmir and see action in regular intervals.

Nonsense,indian speacial forces have many years of operational experience on them through their fighting in anti insurgency battles in Kahmir and also north east to a smaller extent.

Army frequently calls upon its para and Ghatak units to quash militants that cross over into indian kashmir and they are also deployed in Siachin and even Navy Marcos units are deployed Dal lake in Kashmir and see action in regular intervals.

My Bad! Those rock throwing & air-gun totting Kashmiri's are real bad @sses and highly trained assassins for Indian Special Forces to be called in by the Indian Army!! :disagree:

My Bad! Those rock throwing & air-gun totting Kashmiri's are real bad @sses and highly trained assassins for Indian Special Forces to be called in by the Indian Army!! :disagree:

These are practically the same guys the Americans have been fighting in Afghanistan.

The same guys that got training from the Mujahadeen that defeated the soviets.

U forget about the training camps in *** or else where inside pakistan where ur trainers teach jehadi mujahedins lot more than just stone pelting before sending them across the LOC.

Nothing new about SF deployments in counter insurgency battles ,even US & NATO foreces use their special forces to engage rag tag Taliban in Afghanistan.More over SF are usually more suited for it.

Why does our army / special forces / police have to "display" the bodies of militants or enemies of our nation after they have killed them. That is barbaric to me. If they kill them, just cremate or bury the bodies. They fought for a cause which we do not agree with but a cause nonetheless. To display their dead bodies is disrespectful IMO.

Sorry, they are not human, You are a Indian that why you have sympathy with them like i also have but army is not doing anything wrong they are just collecting photographic evidence and also it give citizens assurance that they are safe.

Our army always hand over intruders after interrogation to police. You must remember what other nations do with our solders they cuts their private parts, ears and nose and throws the mutilated bodies.

If army just shoots a millitant and cremate him immediately then there will we allegations that army just kills anybody they like and bury them in mass graves.

It will we highlighted as violations of human rights.

Each and every Muslim organization in whole India have refused to allow 26/11 terrorists to be buried in Muslim Kabristans. They have issued Fatwa against it.

Sorry, they are not human, You are a Indian that why you have sympathy with them like i also have but army is not doing anything wrong they are just collecting photographic evidence and also it give citizens assurance that they are safe.

Our army always hand over intruders after interrogation to police. You must remember what other nations do with our solders they cuts their private parts, ears and nose and throws the mutilated bodies.

If army just shoots a millitant and cremate him immediately then there will we allegations that army just kills anybody they like and bury them in mass graves.

It will we highlighted as violations of human rights.

Each and every Muslim organization in whole India have refused to allow 26/11 terrorists to be buried in Muslim Kabristans. They have issued Fatwa against it.

dont sacrifice your own Humanity hunting for the inhuman forces that threaten us.

most of the pic in this thered are of non sf personal of the army.:hitwall:

I have a question to our indian members why do these indian security guys wear scarf kinda thingy on there head?it doesnt look nice nor it has any relation with heath or exercise etc?

I have a question to our indian members why do these indian security guys wear scarf kinda thingy on there head?it doesnt look nice nor it has any relation with heath or exercise etc?

This is Kafan, our guys fights with Kafan tied on their head. They fight till their last breath, to their last drop of blood.

"Sar per Kafan Bandke Desh ki raksha ko nikalte hain gharse"

U forget about the training camps in *** or else where inside pakistan where ur trainers teach jehadi mujahedins lot more than just stone pelting before sending them across the LOC.

Nothing new about SF deployments in counter insurgency battles ,even US & NATO foreces use their special forces to engage rag tag Taliban in Afghanistan.More over SF are usually more suited for it.

Yeah! I have seen in Mumbai recently how provision of little spec op training to ordinary but determined men can wreak havoc on your populace and special forces. :pop:

Yeah! I have seen in Mumbai recently how provision of little spec op training to ordinary but determined men can wreak havoc on your populace and special forces. :pop:

The official data put the death toll at 183. Around 400 NSG commandos managed to rescue almost 700-800 people despite reaching the terror sites hours after the launch of the attacks. India was facing the worst terror attack on its soil and the country’s elite commando force was waiting for an airplane in New Delhi to reach the spot and get to the task of cornering terrorists. According to NSG DG Jyoti Krishan Dutt, “By the time we reached (Mumbai), most (hostages) were dead."

saving 700-800 people is not a bloody joke :sniper:

Kudos to the NSG and to all the forces that assisted these elite commandos in ending the unprecedented terror attack in Mumbai. The whole country is proud of them.
:yahoo:

After the Mumbai terror attacks, the cabinet had approved setting up of NSG hubs in the metropolitan cities to quickly mobilise commandos in case of a terrorist strike

More Bollywood Styling & Drama Baazi then required practicality in Spec Ops!

not just fot style or anything......the thing helps!!!!!....it prevents the sweat from just trickling down to the eye and spoiling the vision... --thus preventing the need to keep wiping sweat off your forehead regularly keeping the guys more foccused......besibes these are not only worn by the indian forces.......ever seen john rambo:D

Back
Top Bottom