What's new

Indian Special Forces

picard-facepalm.jpg

Instead of focusing on their training and their experience our reporters are covering how 'cool' these guys are.

SF has nothing to do with being cool.Your dressing doesnt matter.

Inspite of being cool and attractive these guys would be no match for SF from Philippines,Indonesia or the Vietnam in the jungles.

I say this because partiality and favouring is something which i never learnt in my life.

Garuds have a long long way to go to be a true SF.

What is it then,it certainly looks like one!!

It's not a FAST helmet but of a siniliar style .. P.S : is that pic from a joint ex with foriegn forces? or does indian mil use Woodland ? (I do know abt the mismatched camos in use but still woodland is an entire different thing).

Here is what a "FAST" is like:
image.jpg

In use with SSG also.

Instead of focusing on their training and their experience our reporters are covering how 'cool' these guys are.

Inspite of being cool and attractive these guys would be no match for SF from Philippines,Indonesia or the Vietnam in the jungles.

I say this because partiality and favouring is something which i never learnt in my life.

How do you do know dude?

Forget about them,just pit these so called Garuds against CRPF COBRAs in the jungles of Chattisgarh and see what happens.

Last edited:
Forget about them,just pit these so called Saruds against CRPF COBRAs in the jungles of Chattisgarh and see what happens.

With time and interaction & exposure with foriegn forces they will mature ..

Same route we are using for the newly raised LCB's ( Light Commando Battalion's) exposing them to foriegn forces .. Sending them to Jordan,ex with US,Arabs,Turks etc..

With time and interaction & exposure with foriegn forces they will mature ..

Same route we are using for the newly raised LCB's ( Light Commando Battalion's) exposing them to foriegn forces .. Sending them to Jordan,ex with US,Arabs,Turks etc..

Of course,but I was talking about the present situation.Actually I'm just pissed off about our retarded media and their stupid choice of words and way of reporting things about military.

By the way,there is not much the Arabs could teach you guys about modern warfare.

Of course,but I was talking about the present situation.Actually I'm just pissed off about our retarded media and their stupid choice of words and way of reporting things about military.

By the way,there is not much the Arabs could teach you guys about modern warfare.

I meant to multi national ex held at King Abdullah Special Operations Training centre in Jordan. Off course what could they teach us ? When we are sending our forces to "teach" them.

How do you do know dude?

Dude,i know this because Garuds do not have a amphibious and a EOD capability.

No experience of combat..so does it take a genius to guess they are not there yet or am i fcking awesome?

And Indoneasia,Philippines and Malayasia have a very well trained Army.

Forget about them,just pit these so called Saruds against CRPF COBRAs in the jungles of Chattisgarh and see what happens.

I dont see a SF getting mature with no action.Cobra despite not being a SF is seeing more action at the end of the day.

Dude,i know this because Garuds do not have a amphibious and a EOD capability.

Those who successfully clear the probation phase (which are a very few in number) move on to undergo further training in the tactical module, paratrooping, combat swimming and driving.
OneIndia Special: IAF Garuds impress visitors with their mean machines and killer looks - Oneindia

It's not a FAST helmet but of a siniliar style .. P.S : is that pic from a joint ex with foriegn forces? or does indian mil use Woodland ? (I do know abt the mismatched camos in use but still woodland is an entire different thing).

Here is what a "FAST" is like:
View attachment 195306

In use with SSG also.

that is a FAST helmet. only thing missing in there is that rail systems and the NVG holder.
that is not an excercise, it is taken during an operation in J&k

Back
Top Bottom