What's new

Indian Special Forces

Hey Mr. Troll... do you actually have ANY form of proof to back up your claim?

I guess no.... you just want to look stupid, right?
I do and i planned to share it but of course you will never accept it so no use :)

can you explain your statement??
I do and i planned to share it but of course you will never accept it so no use :)

MARCOs (in the Grey UCP) during IBSAMAR IV (2014):

8dddbdff2136a453d902cb4081dd281e.jpg

@Abingdonboy, @Unknowncommando, @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
from 00:00 to 00:24.. is that indian SF(marcos)?? the aircraft seems to be c-130 to me... that video was uploaded in 2010, we don't have c-130s at that time... those soldiers is in UCP(same as our marcos's camo).... so what you guys think?? later part of the video is taken form nahan which was never shown before.. so this may not be a fan boy work...

from 00:00 to 00:24.. is that indian SF(marcos)?? the aircraft seems to be c-130 to me... that video was uploaded in 2010, we don't have c-130s at that time... those soldiers is in UCP(same as our marcos's camo).... so what you guys think?? later part of the video is taken form nahan which was never shown before.. so this may not be a fan boy work...

That seems to be a "cut-paste" video. To start with, the aircraft is a C-17, not a C-130. Neither are the jumpers in the early part of the visuals, Marcos.

That seems to be a "cut-paste" video. To start with, the aircraft is a C-17, not a C-130. Neither are the jumpers in the early part of the visuals, Marcos.

it is not c17.. cabin width of c-17 is much wider than that...
Boeing-C-17-Globem_1928656i.jpg

c-130.jpg

il 76...
an70_14.jpg

so i think it is c-130...

Ehhm that video was put on Youtube in 2010....... and we got the C 17s after 2010 ...... have you noticed the problem? :P

The other parts are pretty interesting though

I have seen this earlier and share the same doubts as you...Althought the initial part seem to be US SOF now.

Ehhm that video was put on Youtube in 2010....... and we got the C 17s after 2010 ...... have you noticed the problem? :P

The other parts are pretty interesting though

bro, watch videos of yudh abhyass 2010... you can see similar jumps... ;)

Back
Top Bottom