What's new

Indian Special Forces receive heavy toll in Kupwara, Kashmir.

Very successful year for security forces:
Capture-2020-04-06-19-12-42.png

Can you post the link to the above source?

oye hoy surmayy!!!

wah wah!!

kesay bawakoof bana laytay hain kia bakht low iq creatures hain?

I say to Pakistani friends don't rejoice... don't rejoice.

These brave hearts not just killed five intruders and but probably saved a war.

A war Modi is waiting to wage all his life.

All he needs is few dozens of dead bodies, so that he sell this war in India, to international community and most importantly to people of Punjab and Haryana.

An in that war , there wouldn't be a debate about if su30 or F16 was shot down. He is least interested if IAF scores or Navy torpedo Pakistani ships. He wants to use the weapons mass destruction where debate sieges to exist and destruction reigns supreme.

Last edited:
No pictures of so called killing of 5 freedom fighters by indian army, means indian para troopers they failed to killed single attacker...

Given all the BS & lies spewed by the Indian government, military & media in the aftermath of the failed Indian Balakot strikes and the subsequent humiliation of the IAF at the hands of the PAF, these Bollywood tamasha stories in the Indian media are just that.

Looks like Kasmiris do not agree to Imran Khan's proposal of solving Kashmir dispute by talks.

The historic televised words of Imran Khan, in reference to Kashmir dispute ''Let’s sit together and resolve our problems through dialogue''
There's absolutely nothing wrong with what IK said.

In fact, those should be the exact words being said by the leadership of a responsible country even as it might be fighting a full scale conventional war.

Pakistan will continue to advocate for talks and a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute, but will not refrain from utilizing military force in self defence.

I say to Pakistani friends don't rejoice... don't rejoice.

These brave hearts not just killed five intruders and but probably saved a war.

A war Modi is waiting to wage all his life.

All he needs is few dozens of dead bodies, so that he sell this war in India, to international community and most importantly to people of Punjab and Haryana.

An in that war , there wouldn't be a debate about if su30 or F16 was shot down. He is least interested if IAF scores or Navy torpedo Pakistani ships. He wants to use the weapons mass destruction where debate sieges to exist and destruction reigns supreme.
Chanda if he really wants war now he can organise a False Flag. Ajeet Doval and Amit Shah is in his pockets

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what IK said.

In fact, those should be the exact words being said by the leadership of a responsible country even as it might be fighting a full scale conventional war.

Pakistan will continue to advocate for talks and a peaceful resolution to the Kashmir dispute, but will not refrain from utilizing military force in self defence.
You do know that indians are not that stupid to give away the strategic location of Kashmir to Pakistan without a fight?

But didn't the Indian military also make all these debunked fancy claims about 'hundreds dead in Balakot' and 'shot F-16 down' and Sir-jee-Kal strikes?

The history of government, military and media claims under the BJP government have descended to the level of a farce at this point.

You also stated earlier that 'the militants had the higher ground which is why the Indian military suffered as many casualties as it did' but that Bollywood tamasha story you posted about 'hand to hand combat' stated that the soldiers 'fell from above' after the snow they landed on collapsed and the fell 'on top of the militants'.

Which is it?

fakenews no hindutava boys aka IA died in te attack jawans took a dive in pond filled with cow dung and became bullet proof stood up infront of kashmiris wearing Modi gs face mask and farted so hard that every terrorist died!!

its poisionus its fking deadly!!

jia modis g;

@AgNoStiC MuSliM did you deleted my Post in this thread?
I deleted quite a few posts. Most of them also received a reason for deletion. The ones I did not post a reason for were the ones about 'drinking cow and camel urine' since I figured it would be obvious why they were deleted.

You do know that indians are not that stupid to give away the strategic location of Kashmir to Pakistan without a fight
I agree, but the political and military leadership still needs to present Pakistan as a responsible and peaceful nation to the world.

Just because the political leadership makes statements about the need for peaceful resolution of the J&K dispute through talks does not mean they aren't prepared to also take military action if necessary.

There's an old saying about 'barking dogs seldom bite' - Pakistan doesn't have to be the barking dog making threats all the time. We've downgraded the relationship with India post Balakot and similar actions should continue while we focus on improving our economy and strengthening our military.

Back
Top Bottom