What's new

Indian Special Forces hunting down Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know lying is pretty normal for you. Have seen you post photoshops before.

Unfortunately some media houses did not get the memo from the media desk. They still had the presence of mind not to mention noushera so they invented "mangla front". Still enough to bust your lies.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/tribune.com.pk/story/1421648/homeland-love-hindu-soldier-died-defence-pakistan/?amp=1
An Indian on a Pakistani forum shouldn't make an effort to be clever, i received a tweet just days after his death, not sure where ET picked up the story and have published it now.

Even better, you believe you people are better than the German army???
As i told you, your army will not even survive a 5 front war, Germans were ferocious fighters and masters of tactics, they had the likes of Rommel, Heinz Guderian, Gerd von Rundstedt etc do not degrade the army that invented blitzkrieg.....
Even after losing half of our army, Indian army will be 100% functional.....dont worry about us, worry about yourself....

You see i will let you in on a secret my friend since you are pretty much intent on proving your point.

Death is an eventuality. It really doesn't matter if Pakistan gets wiped out because it is quite unnatural to begin with.

Pakistan as of now is divided to its very core, be it racial discord, sectarian discord or lingual or territorial discord. You would do Pakistan a huge favor if you impose war on her, it will only unite the nation. Your current doctrine is working pretty well so do not ruin it by your impatience. You guys are proud mathematicians and you should know better.

As far as numbers go, your excessive numbers in Kashmir should give you a hint. Plus if you are happy losing half of your army to a country not even 3rd of your size think about the vultures that will devour the 'Golden Hen' once it is weakened. It is easy to sit and talk numbers but such simulations hardly work in real life.

And why do the Indians believe the PA cannot do the same. There are numerous videos of the Indians having their asses handed to them by powerful bombardments from the PA positions. IA bunkers being destroyed to rubble and the soldiers inside being sent for another round on their wheel of life. Maybe hopefully this time they can come back as a caste that gets some respect from their fellow countrymen.

So what do you think, we come for a dog fight?? reaction times?? Orders are important for a disciplined Air Force and control over emotions, IAF pilots are Patriots, but they dont hate Pakistanis....
All pilots are patriots and follow orders, however it's the IAF which even awarded it's pilot for gaining a lock on PAF aircraft during Kargil conflict, however that also turned out to be a false bravado.

Ahh a logical post!!!!:p:
You are speaking to me as if iam the supreme commander of India and can divert my forces from all over India to Border of Pakistan.....
I know war is not an option, but when human thinking is pushed to the edge, such statements come out....:oops:

A human being is only human when it learns to control its animistic extremes. The difference between a human and an animal is its rational thinking.
Just calm down and instead of throwing such statements do what is in your reach i.e. betterment of people around you.

I dont know what happens when i have 90000 men and 3000 men are standing outside to kill me, maybe i should surrender.....
Isn't it logical?? the man had full control and saved so many lives...:-)

You keep going in circles. I am sorry to have taken up your precious time. You will find enough keyboard warriors here to continue with. Please spare me the humiliation.
Thanks.

14470566_1092974327446813_6136225952510042474_n.jpg

what the fuk "BAT" what it is and when we had it????? come on Indians. And they are killing our BAT guys who are there to hunt indian guys ......... LMAO
Yaar one more sir j kal strike ho gai hai ye tu........................ LMAO

Either You are a BSF security official posted at LOC.
If not
You are just another overconfident troll.
or worse.
A liar

Never Ever trust or believe anything an indian says. They are the biggest liars and most dishonest people on earth. It is a proven fact. Never take them seriously. These guys used to vehemently claim that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it was impossible for us to do so. We all know what happened to that indianism. So let the dogs continue to bark.

indians make me laugh...........our nation is more than 7x smaller than india, we don't have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like india does, they hate us with a passion yet despite these impossible overwhelming odds they still can't do anything to us..........lol........they were powerless & impotent to attack us after mumbai 2008 & Uri 2016 and they are powerless & weak to attack us now......:lol:......

Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the entire history of mankind to have survived these odds for over 70 years.

It still pains indians that we were able to create our nation from conquering there territory and there is NOTHING they can EVER do about it.

MAKE NO MISTAKE about it, if Pakistan was not a powerful, strong nation then india would invade us and commit the biggest genocide ever known to mankind. That is what they wish to do after centuries of humiliation. The fact that they can't really pains and infuriates them......:azn:

Last edited:
How is an old man going to guide a terrorist group like the amount idiocy in the Indian population is surreal an old man can barely walk 100 metres and you expect the terrorists to rely on him for crossing the border like this clearly is retarded mate

Most guides along LoC are gun bar or bakharwal herders, many are old.
Also from the pic of the bodies they appear to be in their 50s and 60s and definitely not 80s.
It is equally retarded believe a bunch of goat herders guiding militants clearly you do not know thing about how terrorist operate and the old man seems to be in his late 60s was taking a stroll ended up getting lost and shot by idiots who can clearly see he is not leading any militants behind him it's all propaganda a intelligent person would tell you that from a mile away mate

Indian Special Forces hunting down Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT)

Published May 30, 2017 SOURCE: Daily Excelsior

In a major offensive Special Forces of Army today targeted Pakistani troops along the Line of Control (LoC) in Uri sector inflicting casualties on them and the attack led to the cancellation of weekly Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service.Sources said that para-commandos of the Army took positions near the LoC on a hill overlooking Chakoti-Muzaffarabad road in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) and targeted a Pakistani troop convoy early in the morning.

Sources said that there were three vehicles in the convoy on Chakoti Muzaffarabad road and they were targeted by the para commandos inflicting casualties on them. They said that the attack led to the killing of two Pakistani troops and injuries to at least four of them. They said that it was a pre-emptive move by the Army as Pakistani troops have been attempting Border Action Team (BAT) strikes in the area besides infiltrating militants.

Earlier, last week Army said that they killed two members of the BAT strike team in the area. However, sources said that those killed were Pakistani guides who were facilitating infiltration of a group of six militants. When challenged the militants fled back to Azad Kashmir and the two guides were killed.

The attack on Pakistani troops led to the cancellation of weekly Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service. The bus left Srinagar early in the morning with 14 passengers of Azad Kashmir, who were returning home and 4 passengers from Kashmir, who were on their way to visit relatives.

The bus reached Aman Setu in the morning and the passengers were waiting for cross over but the Pakistani troops refused to open the gate. The passengers were waiting at the LoC for cross over till evening but had to return to Srinagar later.

Army for last few months has taken offensive posture along the LoC to prevent infiltration of militants into Kashmir. They killed 19 militants along the LoC this year with 11 in Uri and Rampur sectors only. However, as per the Multi Agency Centre (MAC) figures, 19 militants sneaked into Kashmir this year.

The entire LoC in Kashmir is tense after increased attempts of infiltration. Army said that 250 militants are waiting on the launch pads along the LoC for infiltration but Army has intensified vigil and patrolling to prevent their cross over.

In the meantime, an Army jawan of 17 JAT Nitin Kumar was killed when he stepped on a mine in Mike post area of Uri this morning. The jawan was on regular patrol when the incident took place.

http://idrw.org/indian-special-forces-hunting-down-pakistans-border-action-team-bat/ .

So whats the name of this new bollywood movie?

After terming exchange of fire across the border and an attempted incursion as a "Surgical Strike", I see the IA has upped its game and is now calling civilian buses "BAT".
Very creative use of jargon to make up for lack of substance and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom