What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

And when there's a truckload, we will just transport them over to you to build a victory monument. :cheers:
keepk-calm-and-eat-hajmola.png

Yeh kya cheez hai .........:laugh:

You guys are questioning the tradition of the Gorkhas - soldiers who have been serving for more than 200 years in the Indian Armed Forces.!!
And this man is the Commander of the 2nd largest army of the world.!!

before shouting like an idiot and saying yeh kya Hai.?? let me remind you this how the Gorkhas wear their hats traditionally.!!

Let me remind you a few names
Capt.Manoj Kumar Pandey
Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw

These two gentlemen taught you guys really valuable lessons in the past.!!

But why am I saying this.??
Learn to respect a soldier and his traditions because that is what separates you - a civilan from an illiterate terrorist.!!

Last edited:
Good Job Indian Army. Thank you Myanmar and its Army for lending support

PTI reports the number to be 15. I think NDTV got confused between fifteen and fifty.
Even aajtak reporting that its was just initial reports operations More were confirmed in Later reports Actually there is no accurate number you can take in on going operation

here comes a rare creature on this forum who cheerlead for india, look how grateful and touched those indians are by giving you 8 ratings in 10 mins, you must feel to be somebody now.

as for myanmar, we forgive its mistakes because they are too weak and incompetent so they made some errors. by the way, we didn't follow you west's jungle rule who exploit any weak people. the first time you people got some power, you colonized the whole world including india to suck their blood, committing the largest crimes human being ever experienced, and now you act like a saint?

only indians will buy it and treat you like a idol, for us you are just a another west little clown.

Lol,you think i'm doing this for ratings ? :rofl:
C'mon,if the persons killed were CPC members,PLA would have really invaded Myanmar. (The average chinese has no value,if a CPC leader would have been killed,don't worry that your army will give nightmares to Myanmar..)
And the "we don't exploit" is funny,i see some documentaries about Chinese in Africa,and most of the Africans were complaining about how you exploit them,they thought you would be a reliable partner,but as one said "The Chinese aren't so different from the Europeans".

You have missed few zeroes there.

If it were for indians media, it would have been 50000+, :lol:
50000+ are the number of people that died in Pakistan because of terrorism that shows how capable your army is and how much they care about normal pakistani. They keep on supporting terrorism while pakistanis keep on dying.

clear message to Pakistan, if they do jihad on our forces or civvies.. we'll come after those "good snakes" of theirs inside Pakistan and kill them as well.

O WOW O Mr even this operation is done with help from Myanmar and its Armed Forces

here comes a rare creature on this forum who cheerlead for india, look how grateful and touched those indians are by giving you 8 ratings in 10 mins, you must feel to be somebody now.

as for myanmar, we forgive its mistakes because they are too weak and incompetent so they made some errors. by the way, we didn't follow you west's jungle rule who only exploit any weak people. the first time you people got some power, you colonized the whole world including india to suck their blood, committing the largest crimes human being ever experienced, and now you act like a saint?

only indians will buy it and treat you like a idol, for us you are just another west little clown.
You forgive Myanmar because they are like kids who made a mistake.. Lol... Is that what your govt. says or your own mental masturbation ?

Back
Top Bottom