What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

IMG_79127798369339.jpeg

This year too will be great for ISRO if the crew module and GSLV Mk3 and MOM succeed.

Too small...............we need a capability of at least 4500---5000 kg in geo....................so that we can launch our own heavier communication satellites based on 1-4k bus series.

So minimum requirement is gslv mk3:coffee:

Too small...............we need a capability of at least 4500---5000 kg in geo....................so that we can launch our own heavier communication satellites based on 1-4k bus series.

So minimum requirement is gslv mk3:coffee:

I wanted you to note the icrease in payload.Yes,mk 3 will come around 2016

I wanted you to note the icrease in payload.Yes,mk 3 will come around 2016

It hasen't been tested fully...........even ce 7.5 needs to be successful 3-4 times continuously to be deemed a real success

It hasen't been tested fully...........even ce 7.5 needs to be successful 3-4 times continuously to be deemed a real success[/quote]

Thats why I said 2016-2017 .Don't agree about the bold part though.

Really??!!
To be considered reliable a launch vehicle has to be successful multiple times,,whats so difficult to grasp here?:what:

Really??!!
To be considered reliable a launch vehicle has to be successful multiple times,,whats so difficult to grasp here?:what:

Check how many times pslv was tested before it was declared operational.other systems on gslv are flight proven anyway

Check how many times pslv was tested before it was declared operational.other systems on gslv are flight proven anyway

There is a difference between terms operational and reliable:angel:
I used the word reliable here

operational=proven as per ISRO
There is a difference between terms operational and reliable:angel:
I used the word reliable here

Hey you guys - why don't you join us at Defence Addicts? Facebook - A FB group of PDF members out here - you both will be valuable addition to the group! :D Please do consider to join! :tup:

1on4ub.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom