What's new

Indian sonars to power foreign navies

Anotor 50 cent CPC Mpron.
so you indians start it, when i respond,then i get 50cents?

All you can do is refer to my post and just copy paste it.?? Damn.....
You got "Chinese R&D Syndrome" in simpler words "copy and paste.!"

Have you guys ever made your own modern Destroyer with 7000+ tonnage.??
And now you come blabbering about developing Naval systems....
We are exporting Naval vessels to foreign countries and what are you exporting.??

Let me guess......terrorists in Dingis.??
Come back to reality and assess how much "puny" your navy is.!!
have some shame, you indian. how dare you cesspool country call china puny? do you know you country almost lagging behind the whole world? you people cant even manufacture riffles.

Just like u begging the world to accept u as UNSC and NSG member:rofl:
india have no shame, no economic power,no political clout,no military strength,still crying for something beyond his capability.

LOL rubbish excuses........

2a6o3m0.jpg

5ococ5.jpg

You are so cute and innocent child that you do not know even that Permenent seat in security council cannot be bagged (like UN Aid ) but can only be claimed on based on your status. Had it been possible to Bagged, you would have bagged it a long back.

Who started 80 IQ?

You are so cute and innocent child that you do not know even that Permenent seat in security council cannot be bagged (like UN Aid ) but can only be claimed on based on your status. Had it been possible to Bagged, you would have bagged it a long back.

Who started 80 IQ?
who dragged china into this thread in the first place

Son LAMO at you propaganda military History you have lost every war and conflict come out of your inferiority complex

1.1947 we captured Resource rich Kashmir valley including Srinagar,Jammu and Laddakh. Remember your Jugular veins. Still occupied by India and we make electricity and Dams on your rivers.

2.In 1965. Your objective was to capture Kashmir valley but instead of taking Kashmir end up defending Lahore while losing more men,more land and more patton tanks than us,we were near Lahore when Tashkand agreement signed and already captured Haji peer pass and Kargil Heights which was later returned.

3. 1971 :lol:

4.1984 Occupied siachen

5.1999 Beat back Infiltrators and recapture Tiger Hill

6.since 2002 like our DM said "kantey sey kanta nikala"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL kid this aint yr india where we buy yr state propaganda,

1) in 1948 there were tribal militias taking against militias of Dogras loyal to hari singh, they succesfully beaten them upto the siege of srinagar. It was then yr forces joined and pushed them back. Later those militias requested for help by our Founding father who ordered the then army chief that was some gora named douglas saying he works for queen not him, eventually when the army joined it was in summer 1948 and the war was started in november 1947. Pakistan army had successfully defended the positions where today's LOC lies because of the small numbers we could only deploy defensively. That was it till UN intervened and we were successful in making them recognize it as disputed territory.

2) lol do even know what is the recognized date of start of war? that is 6th september 1965 when u crossed the int. border to capture our cities and yet failed to capture any and stop this wikipedia story of loosing more men and territory or tanks, u even lost yr 500 of tanks at chawinda alone. Yr generals like gen Chaudhry said he will have breakfast at lahore gymkhana and even failed to capture Ghurki let alone the city. Yr performance was so pathetic that in tashkent treaty u had to gave up all the land that u captured (which u claimed was more) and yr pm shastri died of a heart attack when he heard that.

3) in 1971 yes we lost coz u attacked a territory 3000 km away from mainland that too by supporting terrorism there.

4) Siachin yes we lost coz that british company told u about us.
5) lol that has to be the most laughing of all, u fought against second line forces of pakistan the NLI lost more men and territory so much so that at one point yr NA10 was in our range and her capture was our main goal so we can stop yr forces supplies to siachin. While we attacked from three sides and u only fought back from one side rest were not even known to u. even yr own general kishan pal who was a field commander disagrees with u. Even today the highest and most strategically important peak is under our control called point 5353.

However we here accept it as our defeat not militarily but politically.

Not only that in recent loc skirmishes we still maintain higher kill record then u and u even have the audacity to insult us by comparing us with u.

In the end we dont have any inferiority complex viz a viz u coz we are those who have been ruling yr ''world'' for about 1000 years, to us yr just some bunch of people we ruled nothing more.

Nope you assemble them fact is you don't eceb make a 2 stroke engine
sure kid, but remember we r still way ahead of u.

india have no shame, no economic power,no political clout,no military strength,still crying for something beyond his capability.
the thing which strikes me the most is that even after beaten by China in 1962 and in 1965 by much smaller pakistan they still have some sort of 'superiority complex' or hope that they still can beat pakistan and china.:rofl:

still much better than you 80IQ people, you people are big shame for human civilisation, thousands of years passing by, you people still behave like barbarians.

Stop using Google translate high IQ Chinese.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL kid this aint yr india where we buy yr state propaganda,

1) in 1948 there were tribal militias taking against militias of Dogras loyal to hari singh, they succesfully beaten them upto the siege of srinagar. It was then yr forces joined and pushed them back. Later those militias requested for help by our Founding father who ordered the then army chief that was some gora named douglas saying he works for queen not him, eventually when the army joined it was in summer 1948 and the war was started in november 1947. Pakistan army had successfully defended the positions where today's LOC lies because of the small numbers we could only deploy defensively. That was it till UN intervened and we were successful in making them recognize it as disputed territory.

2) lol do even know what is the recognized date of start of war? that is 6th september 1965 when u crossed the int. border to capture our cities and yet failed to capture any and stop this wikipedia story of loosing more men and territory or tanks, u even lost yr 500 of tanks at chawinda alone. Yr generals like gen Chaudhry said he will have breakfast at lahore gymkhana and even failed to capture Ghurki let alone the city. Yr performance was so pathetic that in tashkent treaty u had to gave up all the land that u captured (which u claimed was more) and yr pm shastri died of a heart attack when he heard that.

3) in 1971 yes we lost coz u attacked a territory 3000 km away from mainland that too by supporting terrorism there.

4) Siachin yes we lost coz that british company told u about us.
5) lol that has to be the most laughing of all, u fought against second line forces of pakistan the NLI lost more men and territory so much so that at one point yr NA10 was in our range and her capture was our main goal so we can stop yr forces supplies to siachin. While we attacked from three sides and u only fought back from one side rest were not even known to u. even yr own general kishan pal who was a field commander disagrees with u. Even today the highest and most strategically important peak is under our control called point 5353.

However we here accept it as our defeat not militarily but politically.

Not only that in recent loc skirmishes we still maintain higher kill record then u and u even have the audacity to insult us by comparing us with u.

In the end we dont have any inferiority complex viz a viz u coz we are those who have been ruling yr ''world'' for about 1000 years, to us yr just some bunch of people we ruled nothing more.

sure kid, but remember we r still way ahead of u.

the thing which strikes me the most is that even after beaten by China in 1962 and in 1965 by much smaller pakistan they still have some sort of 'superiority complex' or hope that they still can beat pakistan and china.:rofl:

Koi proof hai ya kid kid karke hi 9211 HOJAYOGE

its the same, but not only that we have been giving the logistical support to ISAF and the other services we gave them under coalition support fund and as non NATO ally. And what have u done to be eligible for UNSC or NSG rather then ACTUALLY BEGGING?

Koi proof hai ya kid kid karke hi 9211 HOJAYOGE
lol yr a member of the forum for long enough to know.

its the same, but not only that we have been giving the logistical support to ISAF and the other services we gave them under coalition support fund and as non NATO ally. And what have u done to be eligible for UNSC or NSG rather then ACTUALLY BEGGING?

I once again tell you that ist is not available Like UN aid begging. Only country like India's Status can claim it. Had it been available in begging, Bagging master have got it a long back.

I once again tell you that ist is not available Like UN aid begging. Only country like India's Status can claim it. Had it been available in begging, Bagging master have got it a long back.
then say ''once again'' the fact is that yr the beggars not us.

lol yr a member of the forum for long enough to know.

Bhai muje nahi mili na abhi takh made in PK car or Motorcycle tabhi toh puch raha hu

india has bullshit status,if UN say no to your claim, what you can do,start your own internation body?

india has bullshit status,if UN say no to your claim, what you can do,start your own internation body?
India has That status in world that Your prsidend takes pride in India's mars Mission. However, you can continue to earn 50 cent. I do not want to kick your stomoch.

5 Pages of trolling.......... Other than 3 posts, every post is offtopic and congrats to 2 trolls who managed to derail the thread....... Good going....

The fact is still true yr nowhere near us in innovation and tech.
Oh god !! I just got a very rude stare from my colleagues after I started laughing uncontrollably on the above comment. A true gem. Dude if you where really looking for a sarcastic post then, my friend you just claimed the top spot. If not then you may have IQ lesser than the room temperature.

Edit: Now when I re-read the thing, I can make some sense of it. Like
"nowhere near us in innovation" = Water Car.
"nowhere near us in tech" = Cycle manufacturing.
Yup, we are nowhere near you. Heck we are not even in the same era. We are busy planning to put rover on Moon and manufacturing hundreds of Commercial and Consumer Vehicles.

have some shame, you indian. how dare you cesspool country call china puny? do you know you country almost lagging behind the whole world? you people cant even manufacture riffles.

Hey Mr.Illiterate aka Immortal Soul or whatever....
I called your Navy puny not China.....
You don't understand English.??
Shows how much educated you are and your level of understanding about simple English.!!

And then you give opinions about Indian Military.?? Cut the crap..!!

Hey Mr.Illiterate aka Immortal Soul or whatever....
I called your Navy puny not China.....
You don't understand English.??
Shows how much educated you are and your level of understanding about simple English.!!

And then you give opinions about Indian Military.?? Cut the crap..!!
india is lagging behind china in every aspect, if you have any shame,save "puny" for yourself

Back
Top Bottom