What's new

Indian sonars to power foreign navies

yup we do.....but can u also? I dare u.......

do u even know we make sonars too?
And who buys your sonar? Or show interest.

Pakistan research and development is zero. Don't talk bullshyt. India reached space you haven made flying copter.

But they are not giving good result in trail phase. Exploding too much I bet youwill abandon the programme.
then make a more efficient of yr own:lol: u have all the ingredients and experience of LTTE and Rajiv Gandhi's death.:lol:

Pakistan research and development is zero. Don't talk bullshyt. India reached space you haven made flying copter.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: sure kid live in yr delusion.

How is reaching to space is related with sonars working under water? Both are different things

kid, we make things u cant even comprehend! we make aircrafts that actually fly! We make tanks that can actually fight. We make missiles that can take off and hit targets with high accuracy!!!!!!!

U make something useful then come and talk.

Its sarcastic right?

image.jpg

Last edited:
do u even know we make sonars too?
I know you people make the ATAS towed array sonar,so what? Does that give you the right to come here and troll? Questioning our technology with no proof or substance in your posts?

Son this is Sonar not your kashmiri shawl now go play with your Chinese toy navy.
kid, i know what that crappy reverse engineered russian weapon is.

We have rockets which take off and reach Mars :)

View attachment 225139

Now show some gratitude for money we throw at you. You guys take our donations and still abuse us. What people!

Pakistan accepts $5m flood aid from India - BBC News

India raises Pakistan flood aid to $ 25 mn - IBNLive
:rofl: just nepal and bangladesh or even srilanka

Back
Top Bottom