What's new

Indian soldiers to buy their own uniforms, Government is short on funds

let me give you a hint, CPEC passes thru it

Hint number two: Indian looses more soldiers there than anywhere else...not even by hunger

Ohh man than you need to history properly from 1947
let me give you a hint, CPEC passes thru it

Hint number two: Indian looses more soldiers there than anywhere else...not even by hunger

Hint 3: now because of no clothes, combined with inadequate food...the death toll may go above what i stated in hint no 2

Bhai Jaan, Read the history properly...... Just remind you.. India was able to control 65 per cent of the territory and the remainder with Pakistan. And India Joined late that war between Pakistan & Jammu & kashmir, once J&K legally integrated with India.....

Bhai Jaan, Read the history properly...... Just remind you.. India was able to control 65 per cent of the territory under Indian control and the remainder with Pakistan. And India Joined late that war between Pakistan & Jammu & kashmir, once J&K legally integrated with India.....

so a homeless barges into your home and takes the living room and kitchen, by the time you with your 4 brother realize it you stand outside the living room and block kitchen exit so homeless can not take the rest of your house....you win??

so a homeless barges into your home and takes the living room and kitchen, by the time you with your 4 brother realize it you stand outside the living room and block kitchen exit so homeless can not take the rest of your
....you win??

Don't worry... We have WATER...... Without water, everything is useless..

its not our worry its your worry, I bet you don't read your army chief's and politician's weekly self assurance statements.

its not our worry its your worry, I bet you don't read your army chief's and politician's weekly self assurance statements.
I never read Indian Army or Politician nor Pakistan army or Pakistan Politician when they say, Kashmir banega Pakistan.... I just laugh and move on..

I never read Indian Army or Politician nor Pakistan army or Pakistan Politician when they say, Kashmir banega Pakistan.... I just laugh and move on..

dont you laugh at Atoot aung became toota aung LOL

What seems to be the problem ?

News says that IA has cut down on purchasing ammunitions and spares and clothes from STATE FACTORIES.

They will now be buying these things from PRIVATE COMPANIES after due process of tendering.

Pretty straight forward.

Read Properly:

Soldiers will have to spend their own money to buy uniforms and other clothes from civilian markets. Even spares for certain vehicles will suffer.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...niforms-on-their-own/articleshow/64441020.cms

I have a simple solution for India to reduce expenditures, pull your forces from Kashmir and Pakistan will do the same simultaneously. Mutual demilitarization on both sides of Kashmir under UN supervision and a plebiscite as what has been promised to the Kashmiri's.

There could be 4 outcomes

1. Kashmir will become a independent state.

2. Kashmir will vote to join India.

3. Kashmir will vote to join Pakistan.

4. Kashmir will vote to divide itself between Pakistan and India. New international border will be drawn.

4th is most likely in my opinion.

Another step is to stop terror financing and hand outs to Afghanistan to gain favour's against Pakistan.

Last edited:
dont you laugh at Atoot aung became toota aung LOL

Nope... I am happy with 40% of J & K................. and know the reality, No one having the guts and power who can take from us....

These current situation will never gonna change...... So i laugh when I heard " Kashmir bangea Pakistan" and move on

Nope... I am happy with 40% of J & K................. and know the reality, No one having the guts and power who can take from us....

These current situation will never gonna change...... So i laugh when I heard " Kashmir bangea Pakistan" and move on

I prey you live long enough to see whats coming

Lunghi pehan ker....Ab kiya din aa gey hien bhokay nangey dushman se ladna paday gha.

@Viny @Gadkari @ranjeet
Yeh kiya ho raha hai @ rising shining India mien ?

Isliye kehte hai..aadhi information sehat ke liye hanikarak hota hai...
phele pata karo...uniforms ke paise kon de raha hai...

Hahah really?? Thats why 70 percent indians dont have access to clean drinking water. What are you guys doing with that water??

Excellent , its good for your health. As your fellow country men are the least happiest people in South asia, you better promote this laughing theory.

Which would obviously mean that each regiment or units buy their own uniform, not that individual soldiers buy their own uniform.

IA does not have a common uniform for all occasions. There are working dresses, ceremonial dresses and mess dresses. Also these 3 types are different in summers and winters.

In summers in peace locations army wears olive green as working dress with beret and white and black dress with regimental cummerbund and side cap as mess dress. For ceremonial purposes peak cap, full medals are put on in the working dress. Shoes with working dress or mess dress can be brouges or oxfords. Every friday army wears camouflage dress with drill boots with jungle hat or beret.

In winters army wears brown shirt and green trousers as working dress or green suit with beret. For ceremonial purposes full ribands and peak cap is worn. For the mess dress in winters army has green close collared suit with miniature ribands. Shoes may be brouge or oxfords with working or mess dress. On fridays camouflage dress with camouflage jacket is worn with drill boots and jungle hat or berert.

Back
Top Bottom