What's new

Indian soldiers to buy their own uniforms, Government is short on funds

Aap paani ki chinta mat karo. Kashmir mein bahut dams ban rahe hai. Aap bhik mangne mein concentrate karo. Itne time se PDF mein ho, katora bharr gaya kya?

wo to ham bana rahe hai... apko to sirf duniya se paisa lene kay liye rakha hai.. jab ban jaenge to akar ham lelenge.
tension kia hai...

Iss ki khana khanay se pehlay ki tasweer yeh hai..

images

khooraak bohat tandarust maloom hoti hai

wo to ham bana rahe hai... apko to sirf duniya se paisa lene kay liye rakha hai.. jab ban jaenge to akar ham lelenge.
tension kia hai...

Jaake China se bhik mangeye. Yaha Anne ke liye bhi paise lagenke

ab yaad agaya forun status or tameez or usper kameez...
pyar mohabat se baat karo to kandhay pe baith kar kaan chabane lagte ho

Well I replied on your comments................... Tameez to hamari sanskiriti me aata hai Sir aur ye bhi shikhaya jaaya hai ki..Jaise ko Taisa....but being professional and educated guy... I normally avoid senseless and low quality argument

Well I replied on your comments................... Tameez to hamari sanskiriti me aata hai Sir aur ye bhi shikhaya jaaya hai ki..Jaise ko Taisa....but being professional and educated guy... I normally avoid senseless and low quality argument

aap na hi sikhaen hame apni sanskriti bas itna hi hamara muaqaff hai...

What seems to be the problem ?

News says that IA has cut down on purchasing ammunitions and spares and clothes from STATE FACTORIES.

They will now be buying these things from PRIVATE COMPANIES after due process of tendering.

Pretty straight forward.

man why spoil the fun, these dimwits are source of entertainment :mod:

Bangladesh.... you meant to say, Bengali Muslim brother's with support from Indian Army?

let me give you a hint, CPEC passes thru it

Bangladesh.... you meant to say, Bengali Muslim brother's with support from Indian Army?

Hint number two: Indian looses more soldiers there than anywhere else...not even by hunger

Hint 3: now because of no clothes, combined with inadequate food...the death toll may go above what i stated in hint no 2

Back
Top Bottom