What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

LoL, best thing would be to get down to the negotiating table, and work out a peaceful way for a win win situation.
Best thing to do was NOT to build a road into Bhutanese disputed territory. They had treaties in1988 and so on NOT to change the status quo in "disputed" land with Bhutan and India. Any change would result in border issues. What the PLA did may have been directed by CPC or a rogue move either way upsetting the ITBP, IA ,Bhutan and India. There was no need for a road into that Doklam area. Never was. Whats interesting is that 90th anniversary Xi is laying off 200 thousand or MORE PLA as they modernize. There is domestic issue within China and PLA. Their ranks are being changed. I think what we are seeing is fallout from internal problems. Xi's control of the PLA or CPC may be lacking or loosening from his rivals. Because, its not ballot box elections, its cold hard money and guns power that controls china. It would be a good idea to save face. But the Chinese media, has made it a big issue with the domestic audience that could make this difficult. I've never seen such ranting from China before...not even SCS.
The Chinese netizen also think the PLA will be more aggressive towards Indian troops soon. They have already received order to become more aggressive while Indian commanders told Indian troops to not stop PLA troops even if provoked after this situation.
What if the Indians build machine gun nests? I think that'll take the aggressive right out of them. PLA isn't stupid, well atleast a soldier isn't.
Too late. Indian troops leaving Donglang is just a precursor for dialogue. Modi fucked up and India is going to pay a big price.
What dialogue? Can we trust the PLA to hold their word? India is not escalating the situation nore is Bhutan. You want war, you loose your soldiers. 9-1 is ratio required in mountains to attack enemy dug in positions. 3-1 in normal situations. I don't think India will pay any big price. I think PLA has a lot more to loose than India. But hey, I could be wrong.

Wait Wait Wait...

After 3 months of exhaustive planning & innumerable DIRE warnings, all we got was a fist fight, followed by stone throwing?!:rofl:

The best part, Xi, comrades got their bottoms whopped by Indian POLICE (not the military mind you) in the video & the only saving grace was a comrade taking a cheap shot and landing a blow?

Dear lord, is this what everyone here is cheering as the huuuuuge attack on India?
Ok, great, well done Comrades. You got us :D

Wait Wait Wait...

After 3 months of exhaustive planning & innumerable DIRE warnings, all we got was a fist fight, followed by stone throwing?!:rofl:

The best part, Xi, comrades got their bottoms whopped by Indian POLICE (not the military mind you) in the video & the only saving grace was a comrade taking a cheap shot and landing a blow?

Dear lord, is this what everyone here is cheering as the huuuuuge attack on India?
Ok, great, well done Comrades. You got us :D

I'm glad you see it as a victory. :enjoy:

Will you still consider it a victory if the road in Donglang is built, and the bridge in Ladakh is built?

Will you still consider it a victory if the road in Donglang is built, and the bridge in Ladakh is built?

Read the heading of THIS article as well as numerous other articles posted here by the Comrade cheer-leaders to know who is claiming victory from this great "Battle" of stone throwing & fist fight :D

It's your side that's claiming this as GREAT VICTORY.
I am just putting things into perspective.

Some retreat for advance, some advance for retreat. Let them celebrate as many petty victories as they want, history has show that China has left them in the dust and there is no way they catch up with China in their life time. :china:

Some retreat for advance, some advance for retreat. Let them celebrate as many petty victories as they want, history has show that China has left them in the dust and there is no way they catch up with China in their life time. :china:

From chest thumping nuclear attacks resulting in India becoming dust to accepting the bamboo being shoved by Indians - The Comrades have been extremely disappointing with their lack of iota of courage.

What a copout from supa powa Dragon.

From chest thumping nuclear attacks resulting in India becoming dust to accepting the bamboo being shoved by Indians - The Comrades have been extremely disappointing with their lack of iota of courage.

What a copout from supa powa Dragon.

People like you is one of the major reasons why India is in such a sorry state today. Keep it up. :partay:

People like you is one of the major reasons why India is in such a sorry state today. Keep it up. :partay:

Reality is that Chinese people can't speak their mind.
You can be the richest person on this earth but if you can't speak openly, you are worse than the poorest man who can speak what's on his mind.

Whether YOU accept it or not, your country is a colossal failure. I can't believe anyone can openly support CCP which has killed millions of CHinese & still continues to do so on daily basis.

I feel pity for you, not contempt.

making excuses for your doping athletes
oh, I don't have to, if they winning the medal illegally, their medal should be revoked, there is NO excuse for doping! in fact, Olympic keeps all athletes sample for many many years, retest the sample after many many years! if found doping, the medal is revoked!
conclusion, who ever gets a medal desert it! so do not mislead others!

You can be the richest person on this earth but if you can't speak openly, you are worse than the poorest man who can speak what's on his mind.

Whether YOU accept it or not, your country is a colossal failure. I can't believe anyone can openly support CCP which has killed millions of CHinese & still continues to do so on daily basis.

You are right, every day when I wake up in one of the richest cities in the world, I wish I was living in an Indian slum instead, where I can speak my mind without being killed by cow protectors, Lucknowi jihadists, or let my female family members outside at night. Or have to walk at a certain distance from members of a "higher caste" for fear of being lynched. Let alone if I happen to have eaten any beef steak recently.

There are many brainwashed clueless Indian like you working very hard on the net to make India and Indians laughing stock in the world. Good job done! :partay:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom