What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

Its really not a good idea to piss of the Chinese. Indians taking orders from their western masters as usual.

Really hope this don't turn into a full scale war, as I'm waiting for India vs Pakistan war in a not to distant future. And I don't want India to have any excuses when Pakistan takes back Kashmir and have boots on the ground in Delhi.

Yep, China is frustrated because our Chicken's Neck is being threatened. :P

Oh wait.
But..but aren't we in your territory of dokhlam, and comitted "7 seens" with all the warnings in last 3 months, i thought we will see some action at last but it seems it's just empty talks.:p:
Wasn't there some kind protest in hong Kong few days back.. What's going on there.

India need to stop playing war with China. China will simply step on them sooner or later.

China is on America, Russia league. India is in a lower league with Pakistan.

INDIA if you want to play with the big boys, first defeat us comprehensively, than you'll be promoted.

The Indian disease is wide spread in their land, I call it delusions. And this disease will get a lot of innocent Indians killed that want no part of this Indian expansionist mind-set.

funny, indians on yourube and twitter claiming the guy that got his *** flying kicked is chinese :D
Are you surprised? Indian here still laugh at the fact the Indian soldier got injured and still call Chinese troops cowards . :enjoy:
ah San mentality.

Are you surprised? Indian here still laugh at the fact the Indian soldier got injured and still call Chinese troops cowards . :enjoy:
ah San mentality.
That's cause, in the outside world, hitting a guy from the back is considered to be the epitome of cowardice!!But apparently, in the Chicom world, it's a whole 'nother story.

Coming for us, really??Then why do you always run away, in the end, my little chimp??

Why would anyone want to invade that shithole you call your country??!!For a bunch of salwar clad bearded baboons??!! :lol:

Just like a true chinese would do, stab from the behind when the victim ain't watching and then run for safety before he can recover, always the same.
Welcome to real life fighting not MMA with rules

ah San mentality.
San mentality of Chinese, even after seeing incompetency of PLA and state driven Media, they claiming victory and acting like victors. By looking helplessness of PLA, India should unilaterally pull off their troops. I can not see my dear Chinese friends in pain and agony.

Bloody loved it, Salute to our Chinese brothers - shows their capability in martial arts, the indian dogs got dealt with, good think the PLA was instructed to just beat up the injuns and not kill them, as that would be very sad for our indian friends.

San mentality of Chinese, even after seeing incompetency of PLA and state driven Media, they claiming victory and acting like victors. By looking helplessness of PLA, India should unilaterally pull off their troops. I can not see my dear Chinese friends in pain and agony.
When did I claim victory? The war have not started yet. Just relax. Show some respect to Indian troops and allow them to enjoy life before the storm.

Co8eY4eVIAAyvHk.jpg

When did I claim victory? The war have not started yet. Just relax. Show some respect to Indian troops and allow them to enjoy life before the storm.
I don't think Chinese will do anything. I have lost hope and faith in Laal army. Atleast please give some face saver to your cheer leaders. They have lots of expectation from you guys.

Bloody loved it, Salute to our Chinese brothers - shows their capability in martial arts, the indian dogs got dealt with, good think the PLA was instructed to just beat up the injuns and not kill them, as that would be very sad for our indian friends.
But I think PA can do better job than what PLA is doing. Your thoughts please.

I don't think Chinese will do anything. I have lost hope and faith in Laal army. Atleast please give some face saver to your cheer leaders. They have lots of expectation from you guys.

LoL, best thing would be to get down to the negotiating table, and work out a peaceful way for a win win situation.

The Chinese netizen also think the PLA will be more aggressive towards Indian troops soon. They have already received order to become more aggressive while Indian commanders told Indian troops to not stop PLA troops even if provoked after this situation.

LoL, best thing would be to get down to the negotiating table, and work out a peaceful way for a win win situation.
Too late. Indian troops leaving Donglang is just a precursor for dialogue. Modi fucked up and India is going to pay a big price.

Back
Top Bottom