What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

We are still coming for you my little bharti friend. And we will never stop. ;)

Coming for us, really??Then why do you always run away, in the end, my little chimp??

If you can, then we are right here across the border waiting. But we all know Indians are not capable. And If you argue otherwise, come and do it. :lol:
Why would anyone want to invade that shithole you call your country??!!For a bunch of salwar clad bearded baboons??!! :lol:

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

Just like a true chinese would do, stab from the behind when the victim ain't watching and then run for safety before he can recover, always the same.

Its not clear who's who in the video.
ITBP also carries red flags with them and waive it to the intruding Chinese side to tell them they are in Indian territory.

you don't know your own uniform :D

sx4793v.jpg

here's a better quality

you don't know your own uniform :D

sx4793v.jpg

here's a better quality

Kicking a man from behind and without wasting a second then running back to the safety behind his own line without wasting a single second!!Real brave, real brave!! :lol:

(As evident in the retreat)no true soldier will fight for india.

All of those india soldiers r just there to earn money. If an incident happens all will run

Then what's taking the pla dingos so long I keep wondering. :lol:

Obviously the Chinese were on the left side: dark green PLA mil dress, PLA helmuts, with a red flag, beautiful tactical formations, and most importantly abundance of the signiture Bruce Lee kicks ( I noticed 4 at least) !

The Indians were on the right side
: white pants, messy formations, most importantly lost in the end, who else other than Indians? :rofl:

If these Indian rats cannot hold their lines against Chinese kung-fu kicks and stone pelting and run away like pussies, wonder how long it will take when Chinese tanks Artillery and Air force start rolling in.
IA is well aware of Chinese junks used by their cheerleaders so here we have no worries.

India please send in your bollywood battalion/formation and paradrop them in.

Only bollywood style fighting can win kung fu

Those soldiers who r good at acting and fighting in bollywood logic - pls muster them togrther.

latest

India please send in your bollywood battalion/formation and paradrop them in.

Only bollywood style fighting can win kung fu

Those soldiers who r good at acting and fighting in bollywood logic - pls muster them togrther.
Or you can also send your Crouching tiger hidden dragon to free Doklam.

Too bad...bollywood cant save india.

If it were gunfight at pangang lake, i can tell u delhi will belong to china today.

Hand combat - fail
tank competition - fail

bring it on..

Delhi belong to China? :lol: go get some sleep kid! to much masturbation is not good for you! keep wishing for it!

Too bad...bollywood cant save india.

If it were gunfight at pangang lake, i can tell u delhi will belong to china today.

Hand combat - fail
tank competition - fail

bring it on..
First let Chinollywood take Doklam from us then brag about it. Till then enjoy Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom