What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

Stop calling people cowards and stay in your limits I am quite sure if you were in your Indian soldiers position you would have been swimming across the lake to save your *** I suggest you quit boasting mate

I'm sure If the user in question came across me, he would be running for his life. Don't take these bharti retards seriously.

Then why your bosses are running away from the fight. When they could not fight face to face, started stone pelting like sissies! lol
They can annihilate you with technology, but when it comes to pure aggression, they may need to take some classes from us. We don't spare any of you, and we never will. :D

We are your worst nightmare. The country 1/7 th your size that has you anally crippled. I'm expecting a 71' reference now. But shit, we still fight today. What has your nation been able to do to us? Nothing. And neither can you. We are still here, but you guys may not be in the future.

Cheers.

They can annihilate you with technology, but when it comes to pure aggression, they may need to take some classes from us. We don't spare any of you, and we never will. :D

We are your worst nightmare. The country 1/7 th your size that has you anally crippled. I'm expecting a 71' reference now. But shit, we still fight today. What has your nation been able to do to us? Nothing. And neither can you. We are still here, but you guys may not be in the future.

Cheers.

Classes from you ? For what ? Your failures ?

Generally in india, pakistan only comes to news when there is some terror related issue or border issue. This is what you are reduced to. Dont flaunt yourself plss..

Classes from you ? For what ? Your failures ?

Generally in india, pakistan only comes to news when there is some terror related issue or border issue. This is what you are reduced to. Dont flaunt yourself plss..

:lol:

Ok son.

[emoji38]

Ok son.
I'd say we are quite a big success as indian retards still visit the forum even though they might have been banned a couple off times and still have the audacity to call us failures what world we live in I think the reason behind their frequent visit despite being banned is they might not have a say in their worldly lives so they come here to let out frustration I truly feel for these clowns mate

Cheers.
Well as you rightly pointed out.we split your country in half in 71 and kicked you by your balls in all other wars and you went crying to other countries to save you from losing territory and for unilateral widrawals. Isn't that something ehh?

Last edited:
Well as you rightly pointed out.we split your slit your country in half in 71 and kicked you by your balls in all other wars and you went crying to other countries to save you from losing territory and for unilateral widrawals. Isn't that something ehh?

If that's what you believe then I cannot argue against a mad man. But we are still here since 47'. What can you do to us? Nothing.

If you can, then we are right here across the border waiting. But we all know Indians are not capable. And If you argue otherwise, come and do it. :lol:

If that's what you believe then I cannot argue against a mad man. But we are still here since 47'. What can you do to us? Nothing.

If you can, then we are right here across the border waiting. But we all know Indians are not capable. And If you argue otherwise, come and do it. :lol:
When did we ever say that we wanted to invade your country lol.
We have never been involved in a war unless and until war was forced upon us.
And in your case you tried 4 times and you guys ran with your tail between your legs all the time even though there were tall claims like 'we will fight till the last one':lol:

When did we ever say that we wanted to invade your country lol.
We have never been involved in a war unless and until war was forced upon us.
And in your case you tried 4 times and you guys ran with your tail between your legs all the time even though there were tall claims like 'we will fight till the last one':lol:

We are still coming for you my little bharti friend. And we will never stop. ;)

funny, indians on yourube and twitter claiming the guy that got his *** flying kicked is chinese :D
Its not clear who's who in the video.
ITBP also carries red flags with them and waive it to the intruding Chinese side to tell them they are in Indian territory.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom