What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

why would it have had happened...after all...it was not a stone pelting saga...which some idiots can spin off and show it as a success :lol:...

Think about growing up your entire life groomed to see what your Govt censors believe is fit for you

any surprise denial of reality won't follow ;)

Apparently Hong kongers don't seem to share that sentiment, often display that violently.

I mean targeting a mother and daughter from Mainland, must be extreme acrimony.

tch! tch!

1425996956379.jpg

Skin whitening is a perception of beauty just like a caucasions preferring tanned skin tone.

However going under the knife to look Caucasian on the other hand seems to be out of disgust for one own mongoloid heritage:

Plastic surgery boom as Asians seek 'western' look
By Kyung Lah, CNN
May 23, 2011 9:00 p.m. EDT

"If I get the surgery, my eyes will look bigger," explains Min-kyong. Everyone, she says, points out her small eyes. It's why she doesn't think she's a pretty girl.

"They always tell me they don't like their faces," says Dr Kim, explaining what his patients request prior to surgery. "They want to have some westernized, nice faces. They want to have big eyes like westernized people, high profile, nicer noses.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/

Dunno about Aryan being top of the caste system, but can clearly notice only individuals of Han ethnic group in top echelons of power in China. No Tibetan, no Uyghur individuals with any power in the society.

Reminds me of the Qing dynasty where Manchu looked down upon hans in the same way.

Strangely despite a majority in India.

No self-haters group in India has ended being a renegade province with its own military, currency, economy like Taiwan.

taiwan-independence.jpg

and further gone and allied with China's former colonial overlord USA.

main-qimg-612504a9ba49c3fdf4795a5f9bd853d2-c

You did not ask my question though.

India is a democracy not some banana communist country. We WANT people to protest and express.
You really think we think what you are showing as denigrating to us? :D

Dude, the beauty of democracy is in it's protests. We are proud of these people, protest is life line of democracy and we are proud of it.

India is a democracy not some banana communist country. We WANT people to protest and express.

Dude, the beauty of democracy is in it's protests. We are proud of these people, protest is life line of democracy and we are proud of it.

Your political system is irrelevant here when it comes to national security. So do not play "independence movement" card like the other Indian member here.

Dunno about Aryan being top of the caste system, but can clearly notice only individuals of Han ethnic group in top echelons of power in China. No Tibetan, no Uyghur individuals with any power in the society.

You don't know that Indians put foreign Ayrans at the top of their caste system? :lol:

Why do you think Indians consume more skin whitening cream than Coca Cola?

India is a disgrace to democracy, it has more poverty and malnutrition than the entire continent of Africa.

The Pro-democracy camp in China hate India because of how they drag the idea of democracy through the mud, with their cow killings, rape epidemics, and their mass murdering leader Modi. The Pro-democracy camp in China would prefer it if India never existed.

Indias sham democracy
http://www.hindustantimes.com/opini...hing-indian/story-gJ38rJG8X61VwjQODvC8LN.html

what a sham democracy where in Illegally indian occupied kashmir there was less then 7% voter turnout in the local elections just a few months ago.

The 'banana communist country' has done more for its citizens then India can ever dream off, whilst your public are still doing this as a Supa Powa
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

images

The 'banana communist country' has done more for its citizens then India can ever dream off, whilst your public are still doing this as a Supa Powa

Sure, they are crapping on streets.
It's not like we are trying to debate they are not and hiding the facts.

FFS, even our PM has repeatedly talked about this in every possible forum and more importantly we are dealing with this problem.

BUT Pakistan & China keep their heads in the sand regarding the problems you face OR try to pretend you have none. I don't know what's worse among the two things you are doing!

giphy.gif

If the Chinese claim the left side their guys, then it means Our police caught one the Chinese soldier, put him on ground and had their way with the comrade for a time ;)
Another thing is a Chinese soldier taking a stone to face and quickly running away.

So, comrades, choose which side your guys were & then continue the debate ;)

FFS, even our PM has repeatedly talked about this in every possible forum and more importantly we are dealing with this problem.

BUT Pakistan & China keep their heads in the sand regarding the problems you face OR try to pretend you have none. I don't know what's worse among the two things you are doing!

giphy.gif

If the Chinese claim the left side their guys, then it means Our police caught one the Chinese soldier, put him on ground and had their way with the comrade for a time ;)
Another thing is a Chinese soldier taking a stone to face and quickly running away.

Yes, that was Chinese soldier. We don't have any problem admitting that.

You started the fight, and we finished it off.

giphy.gif

What do you mean claim you thick minded clown can you not absorb the truth for once the whole world knows the left is Chinese since they have no fucking light camo you dumbass twat get thinking straight your media has truly fooled such a huge nation mate

So now you admit Jaitley was the one who brought up "1962".

Now Let's go back to topic. If there were indeed a "huge Indian military victory" in Nathu La/Cho La incident in 1967, why didn't Jaitley bring it up to counter China's statement? Why India government has never disclosed this "Huge Military Victory over China" to Indian public to boost national moral?

The conclusion is Indian keyboard warriors FAKED the story of “Cho La, Nathu La Indian victory”, and fooled almost every Indian, including you and many Indian members here.

Capt Dagar of 2 Grenadiers and Major Harbhajan Singh of 18 Rajput rallied a few troops and tried to assault the Chinese MMG but both died a heroic death. They were posthumously awarded Vir Chakra and MVC respectively in the 1967 war.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...aved-sikkim-from-the-chinese-army-257995.html

Why would the army give awards for a FAKE war .Also apart from 1967 there is one more face-off during 1987 which took you guys by surprise do read about that as well

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/oper...sundarji-took-the-chinese-by-surprise.504387/

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom