What's new

Indian soldiers beaten up with scuffle with Chinese soldiers in Doklum

I have never denied Nathu La and Cho La incident took place in 1967, so where this "U finally acknowledged" coming from?

I don't know how India media interpreted China's statement. Chinese spokesman only said that "Indian should remember historical lesson" in June 29. There was no mentioning of 1962 whatsoever.

If 1967 Nathu La and Cho La was indeed such a great military victory, why Indian government has never published any documents to prove it, considering how much India and Indian masses wanted to take revenge on China after its humiliated defeat in 1962?

Below is the statement made by your CPC mouthpiece

"Learn lessons from 1962 defeat, stop clamouring for war"

Not only that you guys went till the level of shaking a mountain as a warning :lol:

China’s message to India – easier to shake a mountain than PLA

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...er-the-cost/story-51We6X8d3294lCqzwCxiaO.html

Below is the statement made by your CPC mouthpiece

"Learn lessons from 1962 defeat, stop clamouring for war"

Not only that you guys went till the level of shaking a mountain as a warning :lol:

China’s message to India – easier to shake a mountain than PLA

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...er-the-cost/story-51We6X8d3294lCqzwCxiaO.html

Here is what China said on 6/29:

However, the question put to the PLA spokesperson was based only on the sentence about India’s readiness for a “two and half front war”. “We hope that the Indian army can learn the lessons of history,” the spokesman replied.

https://thewire.in/152840/china-warns-india-remember-lessons-history/

Here is what your MD said on 6/30:

q_4e-fyhskrq0525854.jpg

So where is the direct quote from China that mentioned "1962" before Arun Jaitley spoke? Are you misguided by your "gutter media" again? :partay:

Here is what China said on 6/29:

However, the question put to the PLA spokesperson was based only on the sentence about India’s readiness for a “two and half front war”. “We hope that the Indian army can learn the lessons of history,” the spokesman replied.

https://thewire.in/152840/china-warns-india-remember-lessons-history/

Here is what your MD said on 6/30:

q_4e-fyhskrq0525854.jpg

So where is the direct quote from China that mentioned "1962" before Arun Jaitley spoke? Are you misguided by your "gutter media" again? :partay:

Straight from ur global times :partay:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1054925.shtml

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1057632.shtml

The links were dated 7/4 and 7/7, but I asked you to show me what China said that prompted Arun Jaitley made his remark about 1962 on 6/30. Here is what I asked:

So where is the direct quote from China that mentioned "1962" before Arun Jaitley spoke?

Here is what you claimed that I wanted you to prove:

regarding the statement "India today is not the India in 1962" this is in response to the statement from china " India needs to be taught a bitter lesson and China would inflict greater losses than in 1962".

Iaitley is giving a response to china for the the comment Indian Army should learn from 'historical lessons'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ys-response-to-china/articleshow/59387725.cms

So now you admit Jaitley was the one who brought up "1962".

Now Let's go back to topic. If there were indeed a "huge Indian military victory" in Nathu La/Cho La incident in 1967, why didn't Jaitley bring it up to counter China's statement? Why India government has never disclosed this "Huge Military Victory over China" to Indian public to boost national moral?

The conclusion is Indian keyboard warriors FAKED the story of “Cho La, Nathu La Indian victory”, and fooled almost every Indian, including you and many Indian members here.

The point is to quote a non-Indian source talking about chola incident which is denied by you guys as a mere Wikipedia story . And regarding the response in due time we are really scared of ur Kung fu hardened ..............................................ooooooooooooooops battle hardened army :lol:
The Chinese right about Chola incident being fake Indian edited wikipedia article.

Chinese and their Govt are always truthful. Nobody censors anything in China, everything is free.

for example as per Chinese search engine google the Tiananmen massacre happened. On the other hand its is however covered up entirely by evil western world influenced search engine Baidu. ;)

tiananmensearchcompare.png

You are right, every day when I wake up in one of the richest cities in the world, I wish I was living in an Indian slum instead, where I can speak my mind without being killed by cow protectors, Lucknowi jihadists, or let my female family members outside at night. Or have to walk at a certain distance from members of a "higher caste" for fear of being lynched. Let alone if I happen to have eaten any beef steak recently.

He has confused Hong Kong for mainland China.

Many people are not aware of the fact Hong Kong hates Chinese so much they prefer going back to being a colony of British:

130701231925-hong-kong-july-1-protest-4-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Also of the fact you people attack normal Chinese tourists even in mall:

hong-kong-residents-protest-harass-mainland-tourists-01-758x505.jpg

@salimpheku A Hong Konger is not same as Chinese from PRC.

Under the British they have enjoyed decades of freedom from Great Leaps and cultural revolutions.

The Chinese right about Chola incident being fake Indian edited wikipedia article.

Chinese and their Govt are always truthful. Nobody censors anything in China, everything is free.

for example as per Chinese search engine google the Tiananmen massacre happened. On the other hand its is however covered up entirely by evil western world influenced search engine Baidu. ;)

tiananmensearchcompare.png

He has confused Hong Kong for mainland China.

Many people are not aware of the fact Hong Kong hates Chinese so much they prefer going back to being a colony of British:

130701231925-hong-kong-july-1-protest-4-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Also of the fact you people attack normal Chinese tourists even in mall:

hong-kong-residents-protest-harass-mainland-tourists-01-758x505.jpg

@salimpheku A Hong Konger is not same as Chinese from PRC.

Under the British they have enjoyed decades of freedom from Great Leaps and cultural revolutions.

You are acting like a newbie with nothing to add to discussion.

We Hong Kongers ARE Chinese, genius. :lol:

We are Chinese by nationality/citizenship, by ethnicity, by culture, and by language.

Now it's true, there are some people out there who hate themselves and wish they were another race or nationality. Which is why, for example, that whitening cream sells more in India than Coca Cola, or why they put foreign Aryans at the top of their caste system.

At least for us, the self-haters are in a minority. As opposed to India where they form the majority.

So now you admit Jaitley was the one who brought up "1962".
What?? May be spoon feeding is something you guys are found off, however anyone one with an iota of reasoning knows what chinese counterpart meant....

Now Let's go back to topic. If there were indeed a "huge Indian military victory" in Nathu La/Cho La incident in 1967, why didn't Jaitley bring it up to counter China's statement? Why India government has never disclosed this "Huge Military Victory over China" to Indian public to boost national moral?

Because even a brain dead person know that a skirmish can't be used as a counter argument for your lossed in war...b/w it falls well within the Indian approach towards this whole incident...which is - Don't stoop to chinese ridiculous tantrums...and also keep holding the ground...
check that - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/skirmish

The conclusion is Indian keyboard warriors FAKED the story of “Cho La, Nathu La Indian victory”, and fooled almost every Indian, including you and many Indian members here.
Says yet another key board warrior...:disagree:

What?? May be spoon feeding is something you guys are found off, however anyone one with an iota of reasoning knows what chinese counterpart meant....

Because even a brain dead person know that a skirmish can't be used as a counter argument for your lossed in war...b/w it falls well within the Indian approach towards this whole incident...which is - Don't stoop to chinese ridiculous tantrums...and also keep holding the ground...

Besides personal attack, you are not making any sense. Pass.

We Hong Kongers ARE Chinese, genius. :lol:

We are Chinese by nationality/citizenship, by ethnicity, by culture, and by language.

Apparently Hong kongers don't seem to share that sentiment, often display that violently.

I mean targeting a mother and daughter from Mainland, must be extreme acrimony.

tch! tch!

1425996956379.jpg

You don't know that Indians put foreign Ayrans at the top of their caste system? :lol:

Why do you think Indians consume more skin whitening cream than Coca Cola?

Now it's true, there are some people out there who hate themselves and wish they were another race or nationality. Which is why, for example, that whitening cream sells more in India than Coca Cola,
Skin whitening is a perception of beauty just like a caucasions preferring tanned skin tone.

However going under the knife to look Caucasian on the other hand seems to be out of disgust for one own mongoloid heritage:

Plastic surgery boom as Asians seek 'western' look
By Kyung Lah, CNN
May 23, 2011 9:00 p.m. EDT

"If I get the surgery, my eyes will look bigger," explains Min-kyong. Everyone, she says, points out her small eyes. It's why she doesn't think she's a pretty girl.

"They always tell me they don't like their faces," says Dr Kim, explaining what his patients request prior to surgery. "They want to have some westernized, nice faces. They want to have big eyes like westernized people, high profile, nicer noses.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/

or why they put foreign Aryans at the top of their caste system.
Dunno about Aryan being top of the caste system, but can clearly notice only individuals of Han ethnic group in top echelons of power in China. No Tibetan, no Uyghur individuals with any power in the society.

Reminds me of the Qing dynasty where Manchu looked down upon hans in the same way.

At least for us, the self-haters are in a minority. As opposed to India where they form the majority.

Strangely despite a majority in India.

No self-haters group in India has ended being a renegade province with its own military, currency, economy like Taiwan.

taiwan-independence.jpg

and further gone and allied with China's former colonial overlord USA.

Last edited:

According some think tank Chinese here Chola incident never happened ;)

Back
Top Bottom