What's new

Indian Soldier Tries To Take Out C/O With a Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said gangus are bahadur ? this is right time to attack , take kashmir and rule over coward gangus .

tumhari yeh ichha bhi poori karenge .:D
jitna le liya wohi bhut hai phly ye hazam kar leen

Kashmir_map.jpg

here comes the brave commander calling all his soldiers to give answers to all questions un answered from 1971 to kargil to siachin to operation gibralter to operation dhabardhoos ............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Trust me, I need no reinforcements. But I do need to know, are you a Historian by profession?

Just so that we're both on the same page. The Year 2020. You need to reset the clock on your Windows '95.

I'm having a difficult time keeping up with your, "The Year is 1971...". If we keep this up, we're gonna travel back in time.

this is not going to wash .............of 1971 ,
why did they not fight till the end and gave shahadat ?
surrender to gangu ?
Idiot. Bangladesh was always going to become Bangladesh. It isn't Pakistan.

We have half of Kashmir, snatched forcibly at birth, a piece of land that India calls its rightful sovereign territory. India should come and get that simply to restore parity - then you can talk big.

Azad Kashmir is long gone, never to be set foot on again by Hindutva and its self-loathing subservient little stooges.

This is an expected phenomenon @Mangus Ortus Novem

You will note that of late, the non-Hindu stooges have become more vociferous and aggressive in their posturing against Pakistan and even against anti-NRC/CAA Muslim Indians. The psychology here is simple: such stooges need to exceed previous expectations and performances with a new level of masala drama, not for their own egos, but rather to satisfy the onlooking Hindutva core that they are "loyal Hindustanis". I believe Salman Khan is a decent example of this. Expect an increased number of Pooja circuits performed by SRK also in weeks to come.

What was it Jinnah said again?

Their whole lives?

Proving they're "Indian"?

Yep.

We have half of Kashmir, snatched forcibly at birth, a piece of land that India calls its rightful sovereign territory. India should come and get that simply to restore parity - then you can talk big.

Azad Kashmir is long gone, never to be set foot on again by Hindutva and its self-loathing subservient little stooges.

You will note that of late, the non-Hindu stooges have become more vociferous and aggressive in their posturing against Pakistan and even against anti-NRC/CAA Muslim Indians. The psychology here is simple: such stooges need to exceed previous expectations and performances with a new level of masala drama, not for their own egos, but rather to satisfy the onlooking Hindutva core that they are "loyal Hindustanis". I believe Salman Khan is a decent example of this. Expect an increased number of Pooja circuits performed by SRK also in weeks to come.

Their whole lives?

Yep.

My dear YoungPak,

You are pointblank on sarkari muslims... Schindler's List...really... and more they prove they are loyal to Ganguz...the more mistrusted they shall become...

Ganguz are incorrigable!

Now coming back to matter at hand... Poor Gangu soldier must be in so much pain that he wanted to blast away the upper caste 'officer'...

What could have been poor Gangu soldier's motivation for such an act?

As a matter of FACT Ganguz haven't fought a war in centuries..their last one was Panipat....which you know how it ended for TheGreatParathaEmpire...

We have fought two wars in Kabulistan... both won! Soon an agreement will be signed... With Ganguz we have had battles...always in our favour...

For being there for 72 years and giving Ganguz heartaches is a proof of our potency... We shall have to fight a war with Ganguz... TheLastWar.

When we Separated ourselves from the Ganguz we were nothing but a mothballed country... now despite all the hell we have been through we are stronger than ever before...

Please, note that GanguPosters pretend to be muslims.. mods have had their hands full with them... there are only two or three actual muslim posters rest are just RSS IT Cells or Hindutva converts... so we know what we are dealing with.

I am all for giving GanguFacist posters full freedom here on PDF... let them bring their madness, venom and filth out in the open...

But I do feel bad for the poor Gangu soldier... what trauma he went through to take such drastice action?

Mangus

P.S. Hindutva/RSS is a cheap copy/paste job inspired by the Western Extremism...hence even RSS march/uniform/salute it a copy/paste job... some GanguFacists these!!!

Their whole lives?

Yep.

lol we don't care what pakistanis like you think about us .:D
we appreciate sane views of sane pakistanis .

My dear YoungPak,

You are pointblank on sarkari muslims... Schindler's List...really... and more they prove they are loyal to Ganguz...the more mistrusted they shall become...

Ganguz are incorrigable!

Now coming back to matter at hand... Poor Gangu soldier must be in so much pain that he wanted to blast away the upper caste 'officer'...

What could have been poor Gangu soldier's motivation for such an act?

As a matter of FACT Ganguz haven't fought a war in centuries..their last one was Panipat....which you know how it ended for TheGreatParathaEmpire...

We have fought two wars in Kabulistan... both won! Soon an agreement will be signed... With Ganguz we have had battles...always in our favour...

For being there for 72 years and giving Ganguz heartaches is a proof of our potency... We shall have to fight a war with Ganguz... TheLastWar.

When we Separated ourselves from the Ganguz we were nothing but a mothballed country... now despite all the hell we have been through we are stronger than ever before...

Please, note that GanguPosters pretend to be muslims.. mods have had their hands full with them... there are only two or three actual muslim posters rest are just RSS IT Cells or Hindutva converts... so we know what we are dealing with.

I am all for giving GanguFacist posters full freedom here on PDF... let them bring their madness, venom and filth out in the open...

But I do feel bad for the poor Gangu soldier... what trauma he went through to take such drastice action?

Mangus

P.S. Hindutva/RSS is a cheap copy/paste job inspired by the Western Extremism...hence even RSS march/uniform/salute it a copy/paste job... some GanguFacists these!!!

great piece of hit comedy on PDF liked by brave PDF soldiers .........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Mangus

Winning in Afganistan is a million times more important than winning in BD with the commensurate perks and privileges...

For a reason the Super Powers put their honor, lives and wealth in the line of fire to conquer Afganistan....

To win one Afganistan in a millennium I am ready to lose a BD a day.....

If there are enough hyenas even a lion will concede ground ...

Brother mine,

The Gangu poster is just trying to change the subjec..which is a Poor Gangu soldier tries to bomb his upper caste 'officier'... must have been through hell to take such an action...

What could it be? Why such a drastic step?

Poor Gangu soldiers
either commit suicide or kill officers and then commit suicide... slow moving tragedy of poor Gangu soldiers... heart wrenching all this...

Mangus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom