What's new

Indian Soldier Tries To Take Out C/O With a Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
De-railed thread. Let's clean up first, we aren't even talking about the original post. Everyone knows history, I don't get it. Troll and report? What good does it do? All opinions can be shared without them being abusive, can they not?

lol ...........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
who stopped them from shahadat ?
shahadat is better than surrender to gangu das hindu ? i mean gangu ram arora sikh ?
Insults aside, who was going to protect their families and the hundreds of thousands of civilians who had supported a united Pakistan?
One needs to understand why the surrender happened. It was not because Gen Tikka Khan or Yahya lost their nerves and the troops suddenly gave up. The military command realized that the attacks on civilians that had been perpetuated by Mukti Bhani were only going to increase if militarily we kept on defending. There were cities left undefended because with a regular component of only 40,000 troops without any support, it was just not possible to man and defend each and every locality with pro-Pakistan civilians. This was also the reason that one of the key conditions of surrender was to get protection for the civilians by the Indian Army from MB.

Dying for the country for a soldier is part of the job. 1965, Siachen, Kargil and even LoC clearly show that. People don't shy from dying as a martyrs. However when women, elderly, children are at risk, the considerations are very different.

lol ...........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
who stopped them from shahadat ?
shahadat is better than surrender to gangu das hindu ? i mean gangu ram arora sikh ?
na its better to beat up and give tea and then beat up a bit more
only about a year ago
I know it was a bit harsh for killing a crow and some trees.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom