What's new

Indian Soldier Slips on Snow and Reaches Pakistan

Garwhalis are native to the Garwhal region of uttarakhand, a state located in the himalayas. Negi is a common Garwhali surname. Don't get your obsession with Nepalis.

As for the thread, the Indian army has refuted claims of the soldier reaching Pakistan, the death was related to avalanches.
Tell them that mr Doval and bipin Rawat are from the same region ... Maybe then they will understand .... :P

totay totay kerdo, chotay chotay totay, mazaq hai kya phisal k Pakistan ajatay ho..

Havildar is rank ( three striper) in thge Pak army too. Where is the connect between a rank & his caste ?

According to you there is no discrimination in India. Are you claiming that majority of the lower ranked officers are not dalits or not muslims? You may be right that he is too high ranked to be a muslim/dalit, but I am just assuming. And my observation is that Havildar is not that high of a rank to him not be a muslim or a dalit.

You don't need to be Einstein to make this kind of assumption. Majority of the lower ranked officers from 3rd world countries are often from poor background, those from better backgrounds might enlist as lower ranks but they get promoted fast. Sure, even in Pakistan majority of lower ranked officers are from poor background(I repeat I said majority not all). Since majority of Indian poor population is either dalit or muslim one can assume that this particular guy is a dalit.

Last edited:
According to you there is no discrimination in India. Are you claiming that majority of the lower ranked officers are not dalits or not muslims? You may be right that he is too high ranked to be a muslim/dalit, but I am just assuming. And my observation is that Havildar is not that high of a rank to him not be a muslim or a dalit.

You don't need to be Einstein to make this kind of assumption. Majority of the lower ranked officers from 3rd world countries are often from poor background, those from better backgrounds might enlist as lower ranks but they get promoted fast. Sure, even in Pakistan majority of lower ranked officers are from poor background(I repeat I said majority not all). Since majority of Indian poor population is either dalit or muslim one can assume that this particular guy is a dalit.

In your assessment which rank is a ‘ lower rank ‘ ?

where do ‘ higher’ ranks begin from ?

.. and since you obviously has not read my post Negis are Rajputs

where do you get your inputs from !

look forward to your reply , shall respond tomorrow

In your assessment which rank is a ‘ lower rank ‘ ?

where do ‘ higher’ ranks begin from ?

Why are you diverting? It's a relative thing, you should be telling me your opinion on what you consider a lower rank, not ponder what I consider a lower or higher rank because I already gave you an answer. My question is the following:

Are you claiming that majority of the lower ranked officers are not dalits or not muslims?

.. and since you obviously has not read my post Negis are Rajputs

where do you get your inputs from !

look forward to your reply , shall respond tomorrow

As I wrote before, majority of the lower ranked officers are either muslims or dalits. I don't even have to check their names. Pick a bunch of RANDOM 30 Indian soldiers, tell me their rank and I will be correct 80% of the time, them being muslim or dalit if they are from lower ranks. But the main thing here is they have to be random, do this exercise 1000 times and the probability of them being muslim or dalit will be quite high. Sure I can be wrong in this particular case, or even on a batch of 30, but if this same exercise is repeated 1000 times. I can assure you I will be right 80% of the time.

Why are you diverting? It's a relative thing, you should be telling me your opinion on what you consider a lower rank, not ponder what I consider a lower or higher rank because I already gave you an answer. My question is the following:

Diverting ? I am only seeking a clarification on what a poster wrote ( was it you or someone else ?) on 'lower' ranks.

In my view there are no lower or higher ranks. There is a defined , time tested chain of command where all ranks are links . Each rank has avenues to rise to the top - age & qualifications permitting.

Are you claiming that majority of the lower ranked officers are not dalits or not muslims?
Yes , I am . I will be happy if you were to prove me wrong. The Indian Armed forces has had Muslim / Christian Chiefs. ( Since posters here love to find fault , can they expect the same in Pak Armed forces ?). There have been Muslim Army Commanders & AF Chiefs. A simple google search will validate my points

The word " Dalit" is never spoken of or heard in the Indian Armed Forces.

As I wrote before, majority of the lower ranked officers are either muslims or dalits. I don't even have to check their names. Pick a bunch of RANDOM 30 Indian soldiers, tell me their rank and I will be correct 80% of the time, them being muslim or dalit if they are from lower ranks. But the main thing here is they have to be random, do this exercise 1000 times and the probability of them being muslim or dalit will be quite high. Sure I can be wrong in this particular case, or even on a batch of 30, but if this same exercise is repeated 1000 times. I can assure you I will be right 80% of the time.

May I have a link to the parts in bold & underlined above ?

Soldiers are promoted basis the seniority roll of their respective regiments so your words do not make much sense ..please.

Do we have any mountain top where we can slip and land in America ? or may be Europe, middle east, Turkey, etc ? i would love to know any such teleporting mountains on our side too.

In my view there are no lower or higher ranks. There is a defined , time tested chain of command where all ranks are links . Each rank has avenues to rise to the top - age & qualifications permitting.

Nopes, your whole premise is wrong. Give me 5 examples of Indian Army where a Sepoy/Sepahi was promoted to a General rank. There is limit to promotions, there are lower ranks and there are higher ranks. When you start low, you can only promote to particular high(compared to the low that you started).

The Indian Armed forces has had Muslim / Christian Chiefs.

Ohh so are you suggesting that most of dalits/muslims/christians are higher ranked?

( Since posters here love to find fault , can they expect the same in Pak Armed forces ?)

One has to be a retard to compare 5% to 20-22%. Unless he is high on some gow-mutr, only then he can try to force those kind of comparisons.

Yes , I am . I will be happy if you were to prove me wrong.

You have easy accessibility to all things related to Indian army. Sure I can use a vpn to access the desire information but the slow-loading of pages would surely waste much of my time. And btw please read properly what I wrote, I stated "Are you claiming that majority of the lower ranked officers are not dalits or not muslims?" And your reply was "Yes, I am" Since you are making that claim, then it is you who has to provide the proofs not the other way around. And thats why I say why you try to divert... I mean its obvious and sad. I ask you a question about your claim and you divert it by asking proofs from me... lol.

May I have a link to the parts in bold & underlined above ?

Thats called an experiment. I didn't say it took place or it happened. I am saying if I could be able to do that kind of process then the results would be as I stated. Now this is hypothetical, and until such an experiment doesn't take place my statements would be hypothetical or suppositions. But I am confident on my hypothesis, and my confidence is based on all that is happening in India. The lynchings, the beef ban in multiple states, the rape culture, the IT scam culture, all those things add up and surely those things could have some effect on the Army institute as well, no?

Back
Top Bottom