What's new

Indian Soldier Resigns...

Yep they are pimp and bharwas, always take a cut from yours and pimp choudhary razpak family female businesses.

Now please serve me glass of wine windy.
Now that you have dragged my family into it, let me guess are you a product of this business to get so personal. Your own soldier is calling Netas in Delhi as Bharwas.....

Ahh, and when you call a whole nation, does that excluded my family? Now behaving as sissy?

Netas are bharwas, mine as well as yours. Isn't it? You are simply sick of wasting your whole time taking potshots over internet.
If you had a brain you would be dangerous, even being on PDF is not helping you '
Now open wide so i can spoon feed you, the remarks were around a soldier and politicians.....where does your family come into it.
Now serve me my wine.

Why is cow cola contaminated.

If you had a brain you would be dangerous, even being on PDF is not helping you '
Now open wide so i can spoon feed you, the remarks were around a soldier and politicians.....where does your family come into it.

Why is cow cola contaminated.

You are not that smart, have you been, you would not be behaving like a turd you do.

Now read post # 2 which says -

:lol:

He belongs to nation of bharwas, what does he expect?

The above post extrapolated to whole nation and then came your not so smart comment-

So it's all in a family business thing.

And yes, cow cola is contaminated so as the camel piss. So stop drinking the same and serve me my wine.

You are not that smart, have you been, you would not be behaving like a turd you do.

Now read post # 2 which says -
So you consider yourself to be the smart a$$ here.
Don't try to teach others your pathetic mindset....it's usually you creatures who bring their table manners on the forum, i would be the last person to insult someones family specially females or religion.
And yes, cow cola is contaminated so as the camel piss. So stop drinking the same and serve me my wine.
You seem to be the thirsty one so suck on it.

it seems he is inspired from pakistan army . he want to be mushrraf of india . so he can kick delhi waaly :rofl:

Ohh dear, so what that family business remark meant for?
You can look at it according to your own mindset.....had it been about the Indian Navy then you would have been excused for drifting elsewhere.
As I said, you are not that smart. This is a second thread on same video, only kids do such stuff or retarded adults like you.
With your 14 shiners within one year you obviously display capabilities that only losers like you would be proud of....albeit unknown to me but if it's posted second time it surely got your attention....or you have nothing better to do in life.

You dont serve wine on PDF, if yes say so.
Well it so seems you are already under it's influence.

cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png

highest most respect in indian society even greater than brahmins!

Back
Top Bottom