What's new

Indian soldier kills four senior officers over 'leave row'

Adnan Rashid and PAF men sabotage of F-16 proved that how low Pakistan Military morale is.

NIA report proved there was no inside help in Pathankot.

Pakistan military is one if the most corrupt and indisciplined in the world so mothing to learn.

:lol: you have no proof and no argument. so NVM.

There is no question of calling Indian Army suicide and killing own colleagues rate higher or lower than Pakistan because there is NOT a single suicide in Pakistani army serving soldiers neither killing own on-duty colleagues with service rifle.
Pakistani forces be regular army or paramilitary they worked and are serving in much worst areas and worst situations as compared to India still there is not a single incident.

Now coming to halal haram issue well no despite being haram there are hundreds of suicides among civilians so this is not the factor for NO such incident in Pak army.

I'm having trouble taking that at face value since pretty much every other country has incidents of suicide and depression. Occam's razor - simplest explanation is usually the correct one. We don't have good data for the Pakistani Army. 11 out of every 100000 people in the world kill themselves, it is not plausible to me that the Pakistani Army is that different.

I'm having trouble taking that at face value since pretty much every other country has incidents of suicide and depression. Occam's razor - simplest explanation is usually the correct one. We don't have good data for the Pakistani Army. 11 out of every 100000 people in the world kill themselves, it is not plausible to me that the Pakistani Army is that different.

:) I will ask again please go search and find something to back your feeling about Pakistan Army. We have a very vibrant and active media so there is no reason if anything had happened but and it was not reported.

:) I will ask again please go search and find something to back your feeling about Pakistan Army. We have a very vibrant and active media so there is no reason if anything had happened but and it was not reported.

Yeah I found a couple of suicides reported in the media but no incidents of fragging. You're doing something better than the Indians for sure.

Indian soldier kills four senior officers over 'leave row'
AFP — PUBLISHED JAN 12, 2017 08:10PM
WHATSAPP
11 COMMENTS
PRINT
A paramilitary soldier from one of India's elite security units shot dead four of his senior officers on Thursday in an apparent row over leave, police said.

The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) soldier fired indiscriminately at the officers at the barracks in Aurangabad district in eastern India's Bihar state before trying to flee.

"Three died on the spot while one injured officer succumbed to his injuries at a hospital," Satya Prakash, Aurangabad police chief, told AFP.

"He shot 32 rounds before he was overpowered by his colleagues and is suspected to be suffering from some mental illness."

Prakash said the dispute appeared to be over leave.

All the victims were unarmed and were off-duty when the incident took place at a thermal power plant where they were stationed.

The CISF guards the country's most vital civil and government installations including airports, atomic plants and government buildings.

India's security forces have historically had a high incidence of suicides and killings linked to long hours, poor working conditions and inadequate time off.

In 2014, a soldier killed five colleagues before shooting himself in Indian-administered Kashmir after a superior denied him leave.
Khan shab, just wonding how did Raheel Sharif managed to become Head of Islamic Army, Did they struck a deal not to do TAKTAPALAT in pakistan ?

Sad news to the for the family members of dead RIP .. and no words for the mental case.

Back
Top Bottom