What's new

Indian soldier kills four senior officers over 'leave row'

they cannot take care of their soldiers and they are trying to conduct surgical strikes on Pakistan lol. It is one of the reason of high suicide rate in indian army. if you cannot take care of your soldiers, they cant fight for you. its a fact.

Your "Fake News" reply tells how your thinking process is wired. You conclude first and did research later (if researched at all), and you are not the only Indian who is wired up like this.
I would prefer media sources from my country over Pakistani one & then conclude about credibility.Same as Pakistani thought process..Only a Pakistani can do self glorification over such silly things..

Would you include American foreign ministry rep. to the list as he too is babbling about Pakistani bloggers without any research. Last I checked, he never visited Pakistan or asked government of Pakistan for any information and yet he uttered his crap openly into the ears of innocent Americans all so openly.

While you'll be busy talking about his nonsense, you can later visit this forum and talk about Indians and Pakistanis. Then people would want to hear you bit more.

lol go back and read my post and then read your post again. It doesn't make any sense to me. BTW you did exactly what I mentioned in my original post, you didn't like what I had to say so you started attacking the US as well. Typical.

they cannot take care of their soldiers and they are trying to conduct surgical strikes on Pakistan lol. It is one of the reason of high suicide rate in indian army. if you cannot take care of your soldiers, they cant fight for you. its a fact.

He is not a soldier but a policemen.

do you have another source, they will not believe times of India now

It is reported by AFP a reputed international newswire

He is not a soldier but a policemen.

Such incidents had been reported in military forces of India also.

So the fact remains that there is a need for addressing mental stress issues and factors causing these. One of these include denial of leaves

So the fact remains that there is a need for addressing mental stress issues and factors causing these. One of these include denial of leaves

That's true, unfortunately.

That's true, unfortunately.

Is there any strong reason why Indian government not succeeded in curbing this practice to greater extent ? As for my study is concerned there were some efforts made to address the issue but the results are not that strong.

It is reported by AFP a reputed international newswire

It's not that much of an issue to be honest. There are about a 100 fragging or suicide related deaths every year. With a force of 3.5 million counting reserve which translates into a 0.003% rate.

To put this in perspective, the average suicide rate for the whole world is 11.6 out of every 100000 people which translates into 0.0116%

That means that the average person in the world is almost 4 times as likely to commit suicide as an Indian Army soldier.

It's not that much of an issue to be honest. There are about a 100 fragging or suicide related deaths every year. With a force of 3.5 million counting reserve which translates into a 0.003% rate.

To put this in perspective, the average suicide rate for the whole world is 11.6 out of every 100000 people which translates into 0.0116%

That means that the average person in the world is almost 4 times as likely to commit suicide as an Indian Army soldier.

Whenever such an incident is reported from Indian army or forces, We hear and read this above argument or for that matter a comparison with world armies which BTW mostly include the west or what we call gora countries. For me being from a country neighbouring India, it looks like an issue even if it is prevailing worldwide since I hardly heard or came across such suicide or killing own serving colleagues in our army due to the reasons stated in such incidents. So honestly I still wonder what is the reason or reasons for such a sharp difference ?

Whenever such an incident is reported from Indian army or forces, We hear and read this above argument or for that matter a comparison with world armies which BTW mostly include the west or what we call gora countries. For me being from a country neighbouring India, it looks like an issue even if it is prevailing worldwide since I hardly heard or came across such suicide or killing own serving colleagues in our army due to the reasons stated in such incidents. So honestly I still wonder what is the reason or reasons for such a sharp difference ?

So why is the rate higher than Pakistan? I'd guess that part of the reason is that suicide being haram in religion, it is underreported in Pakistan. I'd wager that the rate will be proportionate to the Indian Army taking into account the number of troops since they have a similar command structure, benefits and colonial legacy.

As for the paramilitary forces like CISF, the higher suicide rate could be because they have to work in miserable conditions with poor benefits and ration compared to the Army.

So why is the rate higher than Pakistan? I'd guess that part of the reason is that suicide being haram in religion, it is underreported in Pakistan. I'd wager that the rate will be proportionate to the Indian Army taking into account the number of troops since they have a similar command structure, benefits and colonial legacy.

As for the paramilitary forces like CISF, the higher suicide rate could be because they have to work in miserable conditions with poor benefits and ration compared to the Army.

There is no question of calling Indian Army suicide and killing own colleagues rate higher or lower than Pakistan because there is NOT a single suicide in Pakistani army serving soldiers neither killing own on-duty colleagues with service rifle.
Pakistani forces be regular army or paramilitary they worked and are serving in much worst areas and worst situations as compared to India still there is not a single incident.

Now coming to halal haram issue well no despite being haram there are hundreds of suicides among civilians so this is not the factor for NO such incident in Pak army.

Epic failm
Morale in Pakistan military is low that they joined militant groups to attack own forces.

In 2014 multiple Pakistani sailors defected to Qaeda and attacked own naval vessel.GHQ attack was Carried out by inside help from Pakistani soldier.
SSG mess attack had insider help.
PNS Mehran had insider help.
Pakistani soldiers were arrested for trying to kill own chief.

A PAF air man even defected to TTP and is now a leader Adnan Rashid.

:lol: your Indian epic facepalm failed because

1. Adnan Rashid was dismissed from Pakistan Air Force due to his suspicious activities. After which he joined terrorists.

2. Inside job is not a new thing the world over and has nothing to do with moral but with ideology and mentality. Even Pathankot attack had inside information. In fact any attack on high security zone has always have an inside hand.

Now come back to the real topic suicide and killing own colleagues with service weapons.

Give me one example we do not have a single incident of this kind.

Instead of getting offended and brushing the dirt under the carpet why don't you try to reach to the bottom of the problem and also study Pakistan army model and learn.
Nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom