What's new

Indian Soldier Deserts Army to join militants

More Muhammad's die in 1999 alone and rest your Army don't want to disclose.:lol::lol::lol:
Still you face the coffin scandal :lol::lol: . how many ram , sham , shankar , shiv , krishna killed ?
What creats shortage of coffins ? :lol::lol:

Shameful how childish you azzholes are on both sides. Your insults towards each others religion reminds my why people regard Indians Pakistanis and whatever else from your region as being stupid retarded bigots who smell bad and look funny :D

Still you face the coffin scandal :lol::lol: . how many ram , sham , shankar , shiv , krishna killed ?
What creats shortage of coffins ? :lol::lol:
Your pm admit to 4000 soldiers killed.. Dont know how many mard- e- mujahids blown up too.
Fig3-490.jpg

J&K: Army jawan deserts camp, decamps with rifle
TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jul 6, 2017, 11.36 AM IST
Zahoor Thokar, a native of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district, had deserted his unit early hours of Thursday morning.

59468092.jpg

NEW DELHI: A massive manhunt has been launched in Jammu and Kashmir after a territorial Army soldier decamped with a rifle in north Kashmir's Baramulla district on Thursday ostensibly to join terrorist ranks, police said.

"Army jawan Zahoor Thokar, of 173 of Territorial Army, took away one AK-47 rifle and three magazines from his camp in Gantmulla area of Baramulla district," a senior police official said, adding, "He might have escaped to join a terrorist outfit but massive searh operations are underway to nab him."
Thokar, a native of south Kashmir's Pulwama district, had deserted his unit early hours of Thursday morning.
Sources said he might have escaped to join a militant outfit.
Territorial Army is like a militia

Because you left them rott there bodies, So why need coffins when Insects and rats can do job :D
Also your loss tally remains in checked :enjoy:
Blasphemy alert !! You just make fun of om rat ji maharaj .
Lolz but still no coffin scandal :lol:..

We dont kill someone for speaking Truth, Blasphemy is a term only reserved for mohamad
......Okay, then i speak the truth, your elephant GOD is a joke to the world n a Monkey as well. Tell me whom your Elephant God marries She elephant or Human Female... Answer me pls..

Lets wait on further news. Nobody knows where he went. According to his friends, he is a good guy who is very moderate. It might be something else

Lets wait on further news. Nobody knows where he went. According to his friends, he is a good guy who is very moderate. It might be something else
nope.

basically this is not the first case of defection already.

obviously something is wrong with india

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom