Indian Soldier Deserts Army to join militants

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
J&K: Army jawan deserts camp, decamps with rifle
TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jul 6, 2017, 11.36 AM IST
Zahoor Thokar, a native of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district, had deserted his unit early hours of Thursday morning.

59468092.jpg

NEW DELHI: A massive manhunt has been launched in Jammu and Kashmir after a territorial Army soldier decamped with a rifle in north Kashmir's Baramulla district on Thursday ostensibly to join terrorist ranks, police said.

"Army jawan Zahoor Thokar, of 173 of Territorial Army, took away one AK-47 rifle and three magazines from his camp in Gantmulla area of Baramulla district," a senior police official said, adding, "He might have escaped to join a terrorist outfit but massive searh operations are underway to nab him."
Thokar, a native of south Kashmir's Pulwama district, had deserted his unit early hours of Thursday morning.
Sources said he might have escaped to join a militant outfit.

Bad choice Maan.

The family will now probably vanish and he will be sent to his 'Heaven' soon.

Who knows if he is a patriot and he is being planted to kill some pigs

What happened to this twitter handle ? or the one who had the handle????
YOu can change your user name on twitter. Even in PDF i can ask Mods to convert my name from Jonah Arthur to Burhan.

Guys I do not wanna read too much into this one isolated affair. It can be a case of simple mental fatigue or he was mentally unstable

but the thing is

if he was mentally unstable how did it go unchecked?
if he was suffering from fatigue how did it go unchecked?
if he joins ISIS and what will happen to Trump?

Call Liam Neeson ASAP otherwise do not blame me if this lad returns under the name of Baghdadi or whatever...

Just saying......................

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom