What's new

Indian soldier critically injured by Pakistani sniper fire in Kashmir

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to sources, on Monday evening both armies exchanged fire along the LoC in Uri in the northern area of Kashmir.

In the incident, an Indian soldier identified as Narendra Singh Bisht received a sniper injury in his head and has been airlifted to Army's 92 base hospital Badamibagh, Srinagar for treatment where his condition is critical.

Earlier, five militants were killed as a major infiltration bid was foiled by Indian army in Machil sector of north Kashmir's Kupwara on Monday.

Firing between the two forces of India and Pakistan, who have fought three wars since their independence in 1947, is fairly common in the recent years.

https://www.indiablooms.com/ibns_ne...ured-by-pakistani-sniper-fire-in-kashmir.html

Snipe 10 in return. Get them in the ball$, because they're unmanly cowards.

This will have repercussions. Don't think your soldiers are safe out there after killing one of our own.

our snipers are better...we keep killing yours all the time, one is to 10. Your army is too afraid to accept it.

Yeah yeah don't share your fantasies here. Come back when you have something backed with a proof.

Instead of doing this ^^
You should go and talk some sense into your army. This bloodshed is only going to cost you more then us.

I am happy with my army. They are doing what they are supposed to do. Each and every act of aggression is getting answered by them and I am good with that.

Back
Top Bottom