What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

There are also cases of mutiny, fratricide and desertions. Indian army is in terrible shape

I like how you're so brave and open mate. I know its tough exposing you're indian army. but it has to be done.
InshAllah Kashmir will be free soon.

kiya hoga in 2014:omghaha:
Kuch nahi hone wala 2014 or 3014 ke bad. 2010 me Gilani ko sab ne mana kar diya ki hum strike nahi karenge tab se sab algavwadi ki phati padii hai. even 2012 me Sabbir shah ko kashmiri youko ne jam kar dhoya tha..
Agar algavwadyon me itna hi dam hai to Afzal ki fasni ke bad wo Kashmir band kyon nahi karvate. 2008 se 2010 tak har din kashmir band rahata tha but ab kuch nahi hone wala hai.
Tum apne bare me socho 2014 ke bad. Kashmir ke bare me nahi .

This so called "freedom struggle" in kashmir is BS,as most of LeT terrorists come form pakistani punjab.
TH_10_Lashkar-e-T__1422498e.jpg

Another brainwashed Hindutva has no idea of the ground reality in Kashmir, I wish you would say such things in front of Kashmiris they would smack you around and humiliate you.

Kashmiris themselves weekly protest and demonstrate against Indian occupation of their land. They want to join Pakistan.

6467872_n.jpg

Srinagar

Are these people LET? No, these people are ordinary Kashmiris.

why, just because I speak for the oppressed?

That you are a false flag will be revealed sooner....

however , if you are not, you would be one of those with poor sense of history..ummm even contemporary history.

Hope you are not married yet and suggest you never marry in your life as you have a tendency to divorce at the drop of hat. You will live a life of low morale in India.....why not migrate to a lala land.

There are also cases of mutiny, fratricide and desertions. Indian army is in terrible shape

I appreciate you speaking the truth here, we need more Indians like you who recognize the reality in Kashmir.

Then come in-front of Indian army. They are very much oppressed because in last two three years terrorists from P*K were not coming. So they didn't find any one to shoot. So they are shooting themselves. :rofl:

I like how you're so brave and open mate. I know its tough exposing you're indian army. but it has to be done.
InshAllah Kashmir will be free soon.

His surname has spelling mistake, bad false-flagging. :rofl::omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom