What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

....right dude....some years down the line your kid will say the same thing " We didnt really need Kashmir anyways".

way to go.

East Pakistan because of where its located, ya we don't need it. As for Kashmir my freind, we're only trying to liberate it from India, Like you did with East pakistan :). Tit for Tat.

We didnt really need East Pakistan anyways

But Kashmir needs to be liberated

Then come and liberate Kashmir. We are waiting for you since 1999 blunder.

we Already liberated half of it... Don't worry mate well liberate the other part soon too.

I don't need you to tell me how I spell my name. Not my mistake you have never come across a "Tomer"

Hey ..lets uncover you.

Which part of Delhi you stay. Which School? Which College? Do you work? Which Company?

Answer these and allow us to have some more laugh..

Remind me :undecided:

well our defence forces killed 20000 terrorists since 1989....and I am sure post 2014 the number would further rise....nothing else...but there is a difference...In 90s we had only 5 battalions of Rashtriya rifles for counter terrorist purpose but now we have 80 Battalions strong Rashtriya Rifles eagerly waiting to send those terrorists to their deserved place post 2014..!!..lols

Hey dude, speak in Hindi with us.Pakistan mein kahan ke rahne wale ho.

Listen mate if you don't want to speak on topic it's fine with me. The very fact you resort to ad hominems makes your case look weaker. Mujhe tujhse certificate nahi lena desh bhakti ka samajh gaya

We didnt really need East Pakistan anyways

But Kashmir needs to be liberated
Dude do not give this excuse that East pakistan was useless for you. khisayani billi khambha noche.
Fact is this you will never get a single inch of Kashmir. Kashmir belongs to India and it will remain.

East Pakistan because of where its located, ya we don't need it. As for Kashmir my freind, we're only trying to liberate it from India, Like you did with East pakistan :). Tit for Tat.

we Already liberated half of it... Don't worry mate well liberate the other part soon too.

Are you kidding Or brainwashed somewhere?

1) You occupied some of it when it was not part of India. We liberated it and drove you guys out....( have some sense of correct history).....ask your colleagues on this forum, do not hesitate.

2) Your grandfather tried liberating it, your father tried, you are trying, your kids and so on will try.,.....issue is in the process you will end of lossing what you have.

Listen mate if you don't want to speak on topic it's fine with me. The very fact you resort to ad hominems makes your case look weaker. Mujhe tujhse certificate nahi lena desh bhakti ka samajh gaya

phir tu kahan ka rehne wala hai, Tomer

1) You occupied some of it when it was not part of India. We liberated it and drove you guys out....( have some sense of correct history).....ask your colleagues on this forum, do not hesitate.

2) Your grandfather tried liberating it, your father tried, you are trying, your kids and so on will try.,.....issue is in the process you will end of lossing what you have.

Kashmir will be liberated. say whatever u want..:)

Congratulation for that. we are thankful to pakistan that you people give us a chance to get 2/3 rd of kashmir.
now 2/3rd of kashmir is going nowhere. you have tried that with every single way. War, Militancy. but you have people have got serious consensuses for that.

TUM GIGAWATT KO NAEE BATANA K TUM KAHAN K REHNE WALE TO :blink:

Congratulation for that. we are thankful to pakistan that you people give us a chance to get 2/3 rd of kashmir.
now 2/3rd of kashmir is going nowhere. you have tried that with every single way. War, Militancy. but you have people have got serious consensuses for that.
Don't be delusional. Kashmir is not yours. It will be free.

Lashkars liberated Kashmir by looting plundering the homes of Kashmiri Muslims in 1947. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom