What's new

indian soft power VS pakistani islamist power

Most of the sensible people know it on both sides of the border. It is only Pak army's ego which is not letting reality to take hold.

In all this China is the only country quietly achieving what it wants keeping both countries in perpetual state of enmity.
my problem how to get rid of this mind set

Soft power is often provided not by government but the culture/society/people of the country. Our soft power is terrorists, bombers, jihadis, radical groups and a uncanny ability to host all the misfits of the Muslim world. Other Muslim countries export their garbage to Pakistan. For instance OBL was Saudi but that country did not want anything to do with him, he then went to Sudan, that country did not want to do anything with him. Despite having 30 Arab speaking countries OBL ended up in Pakistan and brought one of the single biggest cases of infamy to Pakistan when he was killed in Abottabad.

The reality is Pakistan has more to sell to the world then India has but we sadly we have painted Pakistan as "Islamic terroristan" to the world and because of that we will suffer and continue to suffer. I am even more disheartened by Pakistani members living in the west coming up with contrived excuses. They fail to explain that WASP countries are very close countries like KSA/GCC. Or that Turkey as a NATO member is doing better then India or most of the world. What happened to WASP countries controlling the agenda in Turkey. If Turkey, UAE can do well despite being tied to WASP countries why has Pakistan fallen for the shenangigans of the west.

Fact is it is only Pakistan that has shot itself in the foot. And that is because Pak long time ago chased this religious citadel dream. And now it has gotten what it wanted. A religious hellhole when people are being killed on the flimsiest of reasons of faith. Or others are on the war to gave us their version of Islamic utopia. Because everyone has their Islam and feel the urge to shove that version on rest of society in the name of Allah.
you have explained my post sir thanks that is what exactly my point is why we pakistanis why damn :hitwall:

Pakistan was made as a islamic country but is it following islamic law or ethics the answer is big " NO".
sir do you believe turkey - Uzbekistan - Bahrain - Qatar - Indonesia -Egypt- Jordan -Lebanon are Islamic countries ?

Replace all Fake Mullahs with true Sufi Saints.

Everything else will fall in place

Good Luck :enjoy:
i am saint my self :enjoy::lol:

you have explained my post sir thanks that is what exactly my point is why we pakistanis why damn :hitwall:
I feel exacly like you. Frustrated at what Pakistan has become and can see no end in sight for the disaster that has become Pakistan. The solution is simple. Very simple. But the problem is our population has become so brainwashed that they will refuse to accept there is even a problem let alone introspecting and asking for a solution. Given this situation our destiny is to suffer for at least another generation.

Pakistan is too divided and and fractured as a society to produce a strong visionery leader like Ataturk to fix the problem. Instead we are going to have to wait for a cataclysmic geopolitical event to draw in external forces to reshape Pakistan. My guess is that force for change will come from the north east in the shape of the mighty CCP or China.

In the meantime strap in for a hard ride.

Replace all Fake Mullahs with true Sufi Saints.

Everything else will fall in place

Good Luck :enjoy:
And separate State and religion. Will be a leap forward in right direction.

I feel exacly like you. Frustrated at what Pakistan has become and can see no end in sight for the disaster that has become Pakistan. The solution is simple. Very simple. But the problem is our population has become so brainwashed that they will refuse to accept there is even a problem let alone introspecting and asking for a solution. Given this situation our destiny is to suffer for at least another generation.

Pakistan is too divided and and fractured as a society to produce a strong visionery leader like Ataturk to fix the problem. Instead we are going to have to wait for a cataclysmic geopolitical event to draw in external forces to reshape Pakistan. My guess is that force for change will come from the north east in the shape of the mighty CCP or China.

In the meantime strap in for a hard ride.
you know sir few years ago when i see indian propegenda videos about pakistan i fel angry . but now i cant . since i see KHADIM HUSSAIN RIZVI say teri pen di siri and croud say mashaallah subhanallah haq hai he say oyee dally a oyee kangera oyee khanzeera and thousands shout allah hu akber :hitwall: i lost my hope then bus baat khtam ho gai . in early day salfis were extremists then deobandis turned extremist now even bralvi sufi turned khooni extremists .

i think everyone of you know that indian soft power media-film -diplomacy and being open country working 1000s time more then Pakistani Islamist power . world know us only for jihad bombing and destruction our diplomacy totally failed people scared to travel to Pakistan . don't you guys think time for Islamist power is went long ago in 1990 when soviets defeated ? please advise how can we make Pakistani image better and acceptable to modern world.
You should have asked him if he knew Osama or al Masri or daeshband hope he doesn’t crash passenger jets or behead people for a livin.:lol:

First chamge yourself. You first elect between chota choor vs bara.choor and then 5 year beat the drum of corruption. You dont want to follow islamic sharia law because its strict to follow. In ramadan you have headphone on your ear listening songs while on fasting and play the innocence game why muslim arw not doing well around the globe specially in Pakistan and list goes on.

Here you mean all pakistani including me.

At heart of the problem is the simple conundrum that Pakistan has managed to get caught in. Ever seen a fly get caught in a spiders web? The more it tries to articulate forward the more it gets trapped and starts losing body parts to the sticky web. That is Pakistan. The conundrum is very simple and I will let you look at it and size it.

"there are 50 Muslim-majority countries in the world and Pakistan is just one of them"

This simple fact is at heart of Pakistan's problems. One state cannot become one state when it pretends that it is 50 states living in one state. That would be like you pretending or trying to live the lives of 50 fellow persons without their permission. This dichotomy of one in fifty is the source of the problem. A human being with two persons living in their being is called schizophrenic. I can't even think the word for one entity exhibiting thoughts that it has 50 iterations within itself. That is Pakistan today. That 50 to one contradiction is the cause of the disaster. Find a medicine that will make one exhibit just one entity and everything will slowly fix itself.

muslims_population.gif

sir do you believe turkey - Uzbekistan - Bahrain - Qatar - Indonesia -Egypt- Jordan -Lebanon are Islamic countries ?

i am saint my self :enjoy::lol:
there is no islamic country following islamic law or ethics if it did we had caliphate and no intrest banking system

Back
Top Bottom