What's new

Indian snipers target unarmed civilians, a kid escapes - Video from 2019

Unarmed military men (or non-state actors) are still a threat. Besides, if it is a Human rights violation, why not take it up? You had a year, given it's an old video.
There is no proof in video that those are anti state actors or military men all I can see is men sitting talking on phone few kids around and suddenly Indian army comes kills them. Show a single screen shot which shows those men are armed or terrorist. Or evidence they have done terrorist activity. The men in the video have died and you want me to remove the evidence that they were killed in cold blood. Wow. Sorry my friend I cannot deny these men their innocence. This is pure depiction of what and how Indian army is declaring innocent people terrorist and killing them. What is your criteria to lable them terrorist please kindly explain that?

There is no proof in video that those are anti state actors or military men all I can see is men sitting talking on phone few kids around and suddenly Indian army comes kills them. Show a single screen shot which shows those men are armed or terrorist. Or evidence they have done terrorist activity. The men in the video have died and you want me to remove the evidence that they were killed in cold blood. Wow. Sorry my friend I cannot deny these men their innocence. This is pure depiction of what and how Indian army is declaring innocent people terrorist and killing them. What is your criteria to lable them terrorist please kindly explain that?
heh might as well be Indians who knows. There is no proof that this video is of the Pakistan side either. That aside you still didn't answer why civilians were wearing military camouflage close within sniper range in LOC? Then I'll answer what I think about them.

Killing civilians isn't graphic for you surely shame on you. Also this is not how a Pakistani post looks like on LOC

for them its not graphic they see it on streets on daily basis, cruelty towards woman and kids has become a popular culture in India.

heh might as well be Indians who knows. There is no proof that this video is of the Pakistan side either. That aside you still didn't answer why civilians were wearing military camouflage close within sniper range in LOC? Then I'll answer what I think about them.

A. who is wearing chamo please take a screen shot and post camo. All I can see them wearing jackets. Even the washing life in front of them shows their choice of fashion.
B. The criteria of Indian army killing people is their fashion taste?
My friend go in 100 rounds there is no justification of this murder there are no weapons no return fire no retaliation as one could accept from terrorist. There is nothing there to support you.

Never mind the kids running round and the laundry. One patterned jacket on a single unarmed person and otherwise an assortment of sports/casual attire on unarmed individuals does not constitute a camouflaged unit of militants. This is why the Indian military fails. It simply doesn't know what it's doing. Have you ever seen a video of a targeted strike against real enemy irregular soldiers/militants? There are loads of such videos from middle eastern wars. Watch one of them to understand what a group of militants looks like in an active war zone.

If only the mujahideen get 100 sniper rifle...1 day one shot only for each muhadeen. How long will the indians continue. Pakistans strategy is wrong in Kashmir. Ak47 doesnt do much. Officers should be the target not jawaans

A. there is no camo even there is camo that is not a crime to have a fashion taste.
If wearing camo makes you terrorist go sue Ralph Lauren
https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-outerwear/camo-field-jacket/446115.html

@BHarwana @PakSword

Thread started with just a tweet which very old and seems link is dead. rules were not followed...

why taking part and entertaining this crap of this bleeding backside...?

Back
Top Bottom