What's new

Indian snipers target unarmed civilians, a kid escapes - Video from 2019

notice how Indians celebrate the death of civilians.

notice how Indians celebrate the death of civilians.
Look at the structure, thickness of walls. It seems civilian to you ?? And check the post on death of 5 soldiers yesterday and you will know the difference.

That's because you Indians are so desensitised with all the Kashmiris, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Dalits you have killed.
It was a technical assessment and not an emotional one.

Last edited:
Very professional work here, notice the kid run away ?

Content is graphical and please provide source of you claim that video is of place what you say and of people you claim to be in video? Please provide evidence? These are valid questions.
I have seen similar posts on here for sure. And there is no sign of physical deformity or blood. Also the terrain and buildings clearly depict it is from LOC. And no other border in India sees such action. And as a precaution I posted it in videos and not as news. And also, as a query can you provide definition of graphic on PDF as it really seems fine to me and is consistent with social media and most forum guidelines on graphic.

I have seen similar posts on here for sure. And there is no sign of physical deformity or blood. Also the terrain and buildings clearly depict it is from LOC. And no other border in India sees such action. And as a precaution I posted it in videos and not as news. And also, as a query can you provide definition of graphic on PDF as it really seems fine to me and is consistent with social media and most forum guidelines on graphic.
You gave thread title
Sniping at LOC
of which there is no evidence so I have asked for evidence. Else I would have to edit the thread as it has been reported. Plus there are no weapons in hands of those targeted in video so this places video in propaganda so it requires moderation. Please provide evidence to support your claim.

there are no guns and ammunition visible among people killed which shows they are not militant or soldiers but ordinary civilians sitting in a house for sunshine

Back
Top Bottom