What's new

Indian snipers target unarmed civilians, a kid escapes - Video from 2019

I have seen similar posts on here for sure. And there is no sign of physical deformity or blood. Also the terrain and buildings clearly depict it is from LOC. And no other border in India sees such action. And as a precaution I posted it in videos and not as news. And also, as a query can you provide definition of graphic on PDF as it really seems fine to me and is consistent with social media and most forum guidelines on graphic.

It's a Kashmiri house or building of some sort. If it was LOC these Indian soldiers would have been blown up sky high by retaliatory PA fire. Stop encouraging and supporting genocide.

You gave thread title
Sniping at LOC
of which there is no evidence so I have asked for evidence. Else I would have to edit the thread as it has been reported. Plus there are no weapons in hands of those targeted in video so this places video in propaganda so it requires moderation. Please provide evidence to support your claim.
As I gave you my reasoning. The terrain. The building structure. And as we know sniping action happens from both side only on LOC. There is no report of sniping from any other borders in India. Such videos obviously do not come from official news. If you insist you can change it to just Sniping.

Our Prime Minister proudly says he's a pacifist.

I wish we had leaders like Jinnah who knew the medicine that Indians require and it's definitely not making phone calls or writing love letters but liberating Kashmir by force.

The enemy is ruthless and doesn't show mercy to innocents. I just don't understand what we are waiting for.

As I gave you my reasoning. The terrain. The building structure. And as we know sniping action happens from both side only on LOC. There is no report of sniping from any other borders in India. Such videos obviously do not come from official news.
This post of your confirms you don't have evidence so I will have to moderate it based on the content. Thank you for your help.

What are 3 civilians doing talking on a phone on some mountain hilltop?
Obviously Kashmir is a mountainous region where else do you expect them to go if not sit on mountains and also if they were insurgents they wouldn't sit there like that enjoying the sun you idiots love to see killing and rapes this is your nature shame on all of you.

This post of your confirms you don't have evidence so I will have to moderate it based on the content. Thank you for your help.
Okay. I will hold you to the same level of evidence as you have asked for here on other posts. The reasoning I gave should be sufficient from our experience on India-Pak skirmishes yet you do not respond on it. Fine. Also the location being LOC wasnt verifiable by you but it was Kashmir. Convenient.

Obviously Kashmir is a mountainous region where else do you expect them to go if not sit on mountains and also if they were insurgents they wouldn't sit there like that enjoying the sun you idiots love to see killing and rapes this is your nature shame on all of you.
I'm not celebrating their deaths. They are so close to border and their actions definitely look suspicious. That place definitely look like some info hideout.

We don't love to see killing. Tell that to the Pakistanis who were proud about 5 Indian soldiers killed.

Om Shanti for the 3 people who died.

Also, I don't want them to go to hell (if there is any hell in the first place) unlike the Pakistanis who say that Indian soldiers will go to hell.

For the first time i am seeing terrorists without any weapons.
Now a days declaring some one terrorist is too easy

Pretty sure terrorist dont hold weapons 24x7
For the first time i am seeing terrorists without any weapons.
Now a days declaring some one terrorist is too easy

there are no guns and ammunition visible among people killed which shows they are not militant or soldiers but ordinary civilians sitting in a house for sunshine
Further looking at the response of the third person it is obvious he is not trained, a trained soldier/insurgent would never look/stick his head out to see where the shot came from. As for the kid since when have Mujaheddin taken their kids to war? Also it is obvious they didn't have guns, so basically Indian army shot unarmed Kashmiri civilians.

Last edited:
Okay. I will hold you to the same level of evidence as you have asked for here on other posts. The reasoning I gave should be sufficient from our experience on India-Pak skirmishes yet you do not respond on it. Fine. Also the location being LOC wasnt verifiable by you but it was Kashmir. Convenient.
If you find any thing that is out of Place please report it and tag the moderator you will find the issue solved.

Back
Top Bottom