What's new

Indian Sikhs Travel to Pakistan to Mark Anniversary of Guru Nanak’s Birth

What about the attack on Wagah border by Islamic terrorists in Paksitan.Yr country is fighting a war on the Afghan border. There r no sujjan kumars and jadish tytlers only TTP,Jundallah and Jamiat E Islami in Islamic republic of Pakistan. I hope the Sikh piligirims return to India safely in one piece.

And what about the wagah attack? The scumbag who was the mastermind of that attack is dead as of now. ISI killed him as per TTP.

92 News HD Wagah border blasts accused Qari Shakeel, Dr Tariq killed in Afghanistan - 92 News HD

And yeah you are true. We have TTP, Jundullah. Terrorist groups decalred terrorists by state of Pakistan unlike India where sajjan kumars and jadgish tytlers of mainstram ruling parties of India kill and massacre minorities. Jamat e Islami might be idiots but far better than your PM whose hands are stained with blood.

And as said before. Sikhs would go back in one piece. This is not India. No Sajjan Kumar rule here. Yeah can't guarantee their security back in their country. Can't guarantee another Delhi riots won't happen with them. :lol:

The last report I posted was of 2013, this one is for 2015.
Pakistan worst country in religious freedom: US body

Really now, it doesn't quite matter how much you keep posting. International reports are bringing out the matter and calling it directly by designating Pakistan as 'country of concern' regarding religious freedom.

And the survey I shared is also from 2015. As said before. Different survey's. Different results. At least we are not voting people in power for killing people of different faith like it is in your case. :)

Poor comeback. Osama, AQ and Mullah Omar were American hero too at some time. They even visited White House at some time. Something you can only wish for. :lol:

haqqani-reagan.jpg

Taliban still today are not terrorists for USA.

Taliban not a terrorist group: White House - Washington Times

And as said before. Sikhs would go back in one piece. This is not India. No Sajjan Kumar rule here. Yeah can't guarantee their security back in their country. Can't guarantee another Delhi riots won't happen with them. :lol:
:)
What about the attack on the French embassy in Karachi,what about the attack on mountain climbers in gilgit,some 32 climbers from different countries were shot dead brutually. What about the attack on the Sri Lankan Cricket team,
What if any suicide bomber or a Taliban militant attacks the Sikhs just to spoil the reputation of Pakistan
Well I hope and pray for the safety of Sikhs.

What about the attack on the French embassy in Karachi,what about the attack on mountain climbers in gilgit,some 32 climbers from different countries were shot dead brutually. What about the attack on the Sri Lankan Cricket team,
What if any suicide bomber or a Taliban militant attacks the Sikhs just to spoil the reputation of Pakistan
Well I hope and pray for the safety of Sikhs.

What about them you idiot? What about them? What point you want to make by mentioning random acts of terror done by terrorist organizations often supported by your sh!t country? They were done by terrorists who are banned by state of Pakistan. They don't rule Pakistan you jerk. They don't belong to ruling parties of Pakistan like it is in the case in your shithole. And let me tell you what has happened with them.

Two of 16 Nanga Parbat attackers arrested: Police - The Express Tribune

Nanga Parbat probe: Another suspected attacker arrested in Chilas - The Express Tribune

Men behind ‘Nanga Parbat massacre’ arrested - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

This is what happened with them. They didn't become MPA or MNA of India like it is the case in your banana republic.

This is what happened with the attacker of Srilankan team.

'Mastermind' behind Sri Lanka cricket team attack arrested - Telegraph

Pakistan forces kill terrorist involved in Sri Lanka cricket team attack

See they don't rule Pakistan like it is in your case you jackass.

So again. Your own sikhs don't need your prayers and your wishes since there are no Saajan Kumar and Jagdish Tytlers ruling Pakistan like it is in the case of India. Now STFU and come back when you change your nationality to some other place than that shithole you belong to. May be in that case you have better moral ground to debate with us on this issue.

Ignoring the obvious Indian trolling ( without which they can't breathe) ...

I welcome them to pakistan and to nankana sahib. Hope they enjoy their pilgrimage and stay here.

Last time when they came I was waiting for the train to pass along with many others in sheikhupura... The train came and in them were Sikhs all smiling and waving and of course we all did the same waved at them and smiled.. Everybody from the car to the bicycle ... It was good.

Enjoy.

Hopefully these Indians get back to India safely.
They have been coming here every year since 1947 what makes you think something will happen now? We have and will always protect them during their stay. Name me one incident of an indian tourist in pakistan being harmed or being harrassed or anything along those lines? Indian visitors have always been respected unlike pakistani visitors to india example being the pakistani student in pondicherry or the pakistani family in mumbai being rejected a place to stay. However pakistanis have been treated well as well like patients and my nana jaan (maternal grandfather) who has been to india twice and has never faced any problem.

Indian Sikhs Travel to Pakistan to Mark Anniversary of Guru Nanak’s Birth

Hundreds of Sikh pilgrims from India started arriving by train in Pakistan this week.They disembarked, amid heavy security, in the city of Nankana Sahib where Guru Nanak, the founder of the religion was born over 500 years ago, to celebrate the anniversary of his birth.India and Pakistan share a disputed boundary and have fought three wars since independence from the British when Pakistan was formed in 1947.
BN-LK558_gn2_G_20151124000647.jpg

A Pakistani police commando stands guard, as Indian Sikh pilgrims arrive at the Wagah railway station near Lahore, Pakistan on Nov. 20.K.M. Chaudhary/Associated PressSikhs the world over will celebrate “Guru Nayak Jayanti” or “Gurpurab” on Wednesday. The day is considered one of the most sacred in Sikhism, which is practiced by around 8% of Indians, according to the 2011 census figures, the latest available.In the lead up to the guru’s birthday, devotees mark the occasion with street processions where they sing, dance and demonstrate Gatka, the Sikh martial art. Sikh temples also offer free food from theircommunity kitchens, as they do throughout the year.The day is a public holiday in India
people kindly do look around for common threads instead of opening similar threads:
Pakistani Female Commando Guarding Indian Sikhs As They Arrive in Pakistan For Religious Tour
thread merge please @waz @Slav Defence @Horus @Manticore @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Jango @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @Icarus

They have been coming here every year since 1947 what makes you think something will happen now? We have and will always protect them during their stay. Name me one incident of an indian tourist in pakistan being harmed or being harrassed or anything along those lines? Indian visitors have always been respected unlike pakistani visitors to india example being the pakistani student in pondicherry or the pakistani family in mumbai being rejected a place to stay. However pakistanis have been treated well as well like patients and my nana jaan (maternal grandfather) who has been to india twice and has never faced any problem.
Preconcieved notions I guess. Pakistan's popular image now in India is of as a barbarian place.

A contrast to the 70's to early 90's when the popular image of Pakistan in India was a ghazal loving, 'mashallah' saying country.

Preconcieved notions I guess. Pakistan's popular image now in India is of as a barbarian place.

A contrast to the 70's to early 90's when the popular image of Pakistan in India was a ghazal loving, 'mashallah' saying country.
Same is the case here in pakistan now about india where every muslim is being prosecuted and pakistanis are abused and insulted 24/7. Btw we still are ghazal loving mashallah and janab saying people. Its sad though that nowadays some people are turning more into honey singh loving tharkis xD

What about them you idiot? What about them? What point you want to make by mentioning random acts of terror done by terrorist organizations often supported by your sh!t country? They were done by terrorists who are banned by state of Pakistan. They don't rule Pakistan you jerk. They don't belong to ruling parties of Pakistan like it is in the case in your shithole. And let me tell you what has happened with them.

Two of 16 Nanga Parbat attackers arrested: Police - The Express Tribune

Nanga Parbat probe: Another suspected attacker arrested in Chilas - The Express Tribune

Men behind ‘Nanga Parbat massacre’ arrested - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

This is what happened with them. They didn't become MPA or MNA of India like it is the case in your banana republic.

This is what happened with the attacker of Srilankan team.

'Mastermind' behind Sri Lanka cricket team attack arrested - Telegraph

Pakistan forces kill terrorist involved in Sri Lanka cricket team attack

See they don't rule Pakistan like it is in your case you jackass.

So again. Your own sikhs don't need your prayers and your wishes since there are no Saajan Kumar and Jagdish Tytlers ruling Pakistan like it is in the case of India. Now STFU and come back when you change your nationality to some other place than that shithole you belong to. May be in that case you have better moral ground to debate with us on this issue.
Hahaha owned

Back
Top Bottom