What's new

Indian Self-Esteem Vs Pakistani Slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods should close this thread. There will be mud slinging and same old boring comparison where everyone will be chest thumping and belittling other country.

That's not remotly what I was saying. Are you telling me that FDI is the same as Aid? The link you gave puts the figure of aid given to India at 2BN a year, but in the vid those STUPID presenters are saying India is getting in excess of 60BN a year in aid (actually FDI). You people can't grasp even the most basic concepts for some reason.

That's not remotly what I was saying. Are you telling me that FDI is the same as Aid? The link you gave puts the figure of aid given to India at 2BN a year, but in the vid those STUPID presenters are saying India is getting in excess of 60BN a year in aid (actually FDI). You people can't grasp even the most basic concepts for some reason.

Dude in video host is saying 60b figure since 47 not in one year and he is talking about AID not FDI

why is Pakistan missing in the list, America alone provided aid of 2.1 billion in 2008 and 2.9 billion in 2009, forget other donors like British or Arabs.

LOL!!!! You can ask UNDP maybe we have ISI agent's there who removed Pak's name from list.

What US provided was CSF (Collation support fund) which are the cost of fighting their WOT and Free of duty transit for their troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom