What's new

Indian secularism

How dare this filthy low life Aryan Sanghi woman comment on seculalrs?!
@padamchen look at this low life Sanghi woman dude. Can't take bit of abuse from seculars..;)

Cant see twitering dude.

Just shows as Loading tweet ... in blue and underlined on my computer.

Apologies for the absence of aggravation. Will continue to aggravate over the weekend. Moto GP is back.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. @salimpheku why is the lady in your DP so aggressive on the joystick? Any relation?

Don't joke man.

You are as Vedic Aryan as a Hutu bushman.

Cheers, Doc

I am no "Aryan" ..... that is all you :lol:

Only fools and desperate racist bigots continue to peddle "Aryan invasion" rubbish.

What makes you think that a malecha like you have any social standing among Hindus to decide who is a Vedic Hindu and who is not ?

More proof if your ignorance is to call the Hutu as Bushmen :lol: ........ Hutu and Tutsi were tribesmen, not bushmen.

Its a sad reflection of you lack of lineage or heritage and like the germans, you try to latch on to the Hindus like a parasite and pretend to be part of our ancient culture. It is truly pathetic, especially since you are not even in a position of show any great work that can be traced back to YOUR lineage.

Just a bunch of pedophiles who got conquered by the arabs and came running to the Hindus and begged us for protection.

Manvan...

Wasn't my emojis a dead give away ?

I am no "Aryan" ..... that is all you :lol:

Only fools and desperate racist bigots continue to peddle "Aryan invasion" rubbish.

What makes you think that a malecha like you have any social standing among Hindus to decide who is a Vedic Hindu and who is not ?

More proof if your ignorance is to call the Hutu as Bushmen :lol: ........ Hutu and Tutsi were tribesmen, not bushmen.

Its a sad reflection of you lack of lineage or heritage and like the germans, you try to latch on to the Hindus like a parasite and pretend to be part of our ancient culture. It is truly pathetic, especially since you are not even in a position of show any great work that can be traced back to YOUR lineage.

Just a bunch of pedophiles who got conquered by the arabs and came running to the Hindus and begged us for protection.

Wasn't my emojis a dead give away ?

Lol you seem aggravated (-no aggravation-).

When is Adi gonna make an appearance? :rofl:

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Only on Facts, not on idle boasts.

Let's get real.

In the real world, unless it were bikes, on which I have a lot of time for you Mallus, not much in common socially buddy.

No offense ...

Just different worlds socially and racially.

Cheers, Doc

Let's get real.

In the real world, unless it were bikes, on which I have a lot of time for you Mallus, not much in common socially buddy.

No offense ...

Just different worlds socially and racially.

Cheers, Doc

LOL..... you are pathetic. :lol:

Don't try so hard to impress me ........ I know the real you.

LOL..... you are pathetic. :lol:

Don't try so hard to impress me ........ I know the real you.

Is that what you call impressing in malludom?

In my world its called softening the blow ...

Cheers, Doc

P.S. I NEVER remember EVER interacting with your original ID.

Why the sudden aggravation? :lol:

I always thought that guy was a perennially butt pained thambi kook.

Cheers, Doc

OP what are you doing in Sweden, possibly the most secular, liberal, atheist country in the world? Shouldn't you stay at home in your Hindutva theocracy utopia?
If it is truly secular where all civil laws are equally applicable to all, then it is good.
All of us want that. But it is not the case in India where certain selective minorities are given better preference over everyone else (including majority communities).

Sweden is equitable to all its people.

We support that.

Not the lies that is going on here for decades.

If it is truly secular where all civil laws are equally applicable to all, then it is good.
All of us want that. But it is not the case in India where certain selective minorities are given better preference over everyone else (including majority communities).

Sweden is equitable to all its people.

We support that.

Not the lies that is going on here for decades.

But Hinduism virtually wiped your faith off its soil. To the extent that what is now Pakistan and Afghanistan was your last stand.

Only the Dalit converts brought it back.

Do you support that as well?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom