What's new

Indian scientists claim discovery of galaxy ‘Saraswati’ in universe

i see a lot of heart burn & butt hurt, lol. tell us more , we do need some amusement.

The last people on this planet you can ever be butt hurt about are indians 8-)

PS FYI I'm butt hurt that Pakistanis are not as scientifically & technologically advanced as the Germans are but that's about it.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Please come back when your country is able to develop a motorcycle engine.

And now indians pioneered and invented the motor cycle engine....................:lol:

It's that Pakistan can't even engineer one. If you know what that means.

Okay so we can't. You can. But let me ask you, who's ORIGINAL 100% indigenous technological, scientific and engineering expertise and know-how are you using to build these engines? Certainly not that of the indian race. If the White race can't do it or achieve it than the indian race never can. All that it does is it makes you a scientific and technological parasite. It in no way makes you advanced. When you can do it 100% INDIGENOUSLY yourself with 0 foreign assistance, designs or equipment then & ONLY then can you claim technological & scientific superiority. ATM the ONLY non-white nation who can claim this is China.

OMG, this is funny. So everything used in China is invented there ? :lol:

For argument sake, let's say it's not. But it is virtually very close to having the same supremacy in science and technology as the white race.

Are you describing China.

Say that about China, Pakistan or any other non-indian nation you hate or dislike. Don't know what the Chinese have done or whatever you like to call it, but for some reason they are very soon set to become the 1st non-white nation in 500 years to reach the same level of scientific, technological and military supremacy as that of the White race. My question is WHY & HOW have they achieved this whereas ALL other non-white races have failed this in endevour?

Last edited:
Say that about China, Pakistan or any other non-indian nation you hate or dislike. Don't know what the Chinese have done or whatever you like to call it, but for some reason they are very soon set to become the 1st non-white nation in 500 years to reach the same level of scientific, technological and military supremacy as that of the White race. My question is WHY & HOW have they achieved this whereas ALL other non-white races have failed this endevour?

But let me ask you, who's ORIGINAL 100% indigenous technological, scientific and engineering expertise and know-how are you using to build <insert whatever China has built>?

But let me ask you, who's ORIGINAL 100% indigenous technological, scientific and engineering expertise and know-how are you using to build <insert whatever China has built>?

TBH I can't give an answer with intricate details. but the evidence lies in the fact that the Chinese military is becoming as advanced and as powerful as that of America and their import from abroad of advanced high tech weapons systems is now insignificantly minimal.

A little problem there. The Indus civilization isn't yours. Just by claiming something out of thin air it doesn't become yours. The whole world associates Indus civilization with Pakistan for a reason.

Do I need lessons from Arab invaders who occupied our land and ruled us for 1000 years?...we are clear about our religion, civilization and from where we have came and who we are.

TBH I can't give an answer with intricate details. but the evidence lies in the fact that the Chinese military is becoming as advanced and as powerful as that of America and their import from abroad of advanced high tech weapons systems is now insignificantly minimal.

Again, who's ORIGINAL 100% indigenous technological, scientific and engineering expertise and know-how are you using to build <insert whatever weapon China has built> ?

Again, who's ORIGINAL 100% indigenous technological, scientific and engineering expertise and know-how are you using to build <insert whatever weapon China has built> ?

Their case is different. They initially used Western/Russian science and technology but for whatever reason, the Chinese have now progressed beyond this stage to the point they are now 100% indigenously inventing, pioneering, producing and creating technologies and advanced weapons systems (comparable to Western standards) completely by themselves. ALL other non-White nations do not have this capability and are simply just buying, buying buying from the White nations. Sad but true.

Their case is different. They initially used Western/Russian science and technology but for whatever reason, the Chinese have now progressed beyond this stage to the point they are now 100% indigenously inventing, pioneering, producing and creating technologies and advanced weapons systems (comparable to Western standards) completely by themselves. ALL other non-White nations do not have this capability and are simply just buying, buying buying from the White nations. Sad but true.

Thats BS. They are yet to reach state of the art.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom