What's new

Indian scientists claim discovery of galaxy ‘Saraswati’ in universe

Both Indus river and IVC sites lie in India , so don't know what your retarded arse is talking about lhandoo
Liar, you keep you damn Ganga and eyes off our Indus and no Harappan sites in your Gangaland.

Anything but 'Supari-CO'
At least Suparco exists unlike the mythical Saraswati:lol::lol::lol: if it does exist, give me it's coordinates so I can take a swim in it lol

We will keep both Indus and Ganga and the IVC sites too . You stay in your lhandaland . Don't try to leech others' history.
HAHAHAHAHA would not and could not even give a damn about your Ganga you gangadeshi, stop bootlicking Indus region, I am from their unlike you and so were my ancestors unlike yours who were from the thick forests of the Ganga,,,,what is true though is the fact that Gangdwelleres were DOMESTICATED by pioneers from the Indus who cut down the trees to your ganga region and ended your ancestors feral ways or at least partially:lol:

It is not galaxy Saraswati....it is super clusters of 10000 galaxies that is called Saraswati. The OP missed this point...second...it is good that Indian scientists have named the super cluster after one the most important river of Indus civilization.

A little problem there. The Indus civilization isn't yours. Just by claiming something out of thin air it doesn't become yours. The whole world associates Indus civilization with Pakistan for a reason.

HAHAHAHAHA would not and could not even give a damn about your Ganga you gangadeshi, stop bootlicking Indus region, I am from their unlike you and so were my ancestors unlike yours who were from the thick forests of the Ganga,,,,what is true though is the fact that Gangdwelleres were DOMESTICATED by pioneers from the Indus who cut down the trees to your ganga region and ended your ancestors feral ways or at least partially:lol:

LOL these Indians don't even speak their own language. They have stolen Urdu and labeled it Hindi. From movies to every day conversation. So much for preserving your own language. LOL at Indian Indus civilization claim. It is freakin' laughable. Every piece of Indus civilization history lies withinPakistan for a reason. Indians are donkeys at best.

Knowledge in history stronk... :lol:

Saraswati is as mythical as the Indus Valley Civilization.

And no one knows why Supari-co even exist !

there is an ancient river.

The only confirm dried River in the sub continent is the dhola vira.

That civilisation disappeared post ice age which the Indus survived.

there is an ancient river.
Give me it's coordinates, I am dying to take a piss LOL....see the problem is I can give you the coordinates of Indus whereas you will never give me location as your Saraswati is myth PERIOD heheheheeee

Give me it's coordinates, I am dying to take a piss LOL....see the problem is I can give you the coordinates of Indus whereas you will never give me location as your Saraswati is myth PERIOD heheheheeee

What exactly is not clear in the phrase 'ancient river' ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom